Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROPs

Been placed on ROPs, would love to know why.

Was placed on it alongside my partner in bitching crime widow11 so I'm guessing it was that

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've replied to your PM.

Cookhouse pan wash for you then mate!

D

Deleted 20555

Oh please - ROPs - join the thirty day site ban club - I mean if you're going to irritate people one needs to it properly.

Oh please - ROPs - join the thirty day site ban club - I mean if you're going to irritate people one needs to it properly.

30 days? You pussy, Try indefinite ROP's (Sinner) or Ten year ban (BugsyIII)

Thirty days? Hah, I was suspended for 2 years.

Didn't exactly stop you did it?

Life ban for theiftaker too.

I am a reported character now and will even admit ViroBono can be right occasionally.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Life ban for theiftaker too.

I am a reported character now and will even admit ViroBono can be right occasionally.

Someone screencap it!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Why don't you chuggafugga off.

All MODs are hand picked by the site Admin team.

They operate to a strict set of rules designed to protect the site from unwarranted external scrutiny and to ensure the site abides within applicable laws.

If you feel the above is unfair or unjust then FO.

Someone screencap it!

Screenshot_2017-03-26-15-05-41.jpg

See helpful chap ain't I guv (tugs forelock).
While you're here can I interest you in some phamplets about our lord an' Saviour Om?

Latest Threads