• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ROPs

P

PrinceAlbert

Disco, what exactly do my 5 points equate to?

"This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

I've no drama with the lack of an Avatar, but the lack of PMing does make life hard when trying to alert the COs of the reviews I've been asked to write.

P

PrinceAlbert

Oh, and I don't regret calling the mong an idiot. For he's an idiot.

I did quantify why no-one on here could answer his bone question a post or 2 later in the thread.

P

PrinceAlbert

you even said "You do not know the age or the background of new members who ask questions here" which further reinforces my point.

P

PrinceAlbert

Would love to explain but I need to square my boots away for my 1800hrs outside the guardroom.

The OO is a right cunt too!

P

PrinceAlbert

To be fair, all I want to know is what the points equate to? 5 days/weeks/hours etc?

P

PrinceAlbert

I need to know ;)

[video=youtube;cxcbFFRYKS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxcbFFRYKS8[/video]

Latest Threads