Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Rooting for the Frogs?

happybonzo said:
I have watched a few Internationals when I have been in Brittany. If the French are playing Wales, the Bretons cheer on Wales: Usually, they'll cheer on anyone but France :lol:
The reason is very simple, the Bretons are/were Celts, their language has a lot in common with Welsh.

The French are our natural enemies. It would be wrong to wish them well, unless they were Playing Argentina. Sorry, it would have to be the Welsh. I would rather put up with their boasting than watching those Frenchies celebrate with their garlic snails, carafes of wine, galouis fags, squishy cheese and gesticulating.

Allez les Rouges.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
The French are our natural enemies. It would be wrong to wish them well, unless they were Playing Argentina. Sorry, it would have to be the Welsh. I would rather put up with their boasting than watching those Frenchies celebrate with their garlic snails, carafes of wine, galouis fags, squishy cheese and gesticulating.

Allez les Rouges.

Bit late now, mate, game's over :lol:

saintstone said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:

Allez les Rouges.

Bit late now, mate, game's over :lol:

That's what you get when you're working. Putting my coat on as we speak....

That was close.Good game though.Now England need to sort out the Irish.
I don't like supporting the French but it had to be done :)