Rooney...The New Messiah ?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Micky_Dees, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Yes....and I'd clean his boots with my tongue.

2. No....I'm obviously not shut your trap!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No matter who you support....he played a blinder last night.

Is he the key to England success in 2006? Should he be the new England Captain? Or is he going to burn out by the time he reaches 19?
  2. Was not Michael Owen and before him David Beckham all classed as the messiahs?

you know we will win the world/euro cups etc?

yes he had a good game but so what? :wink:
  3. So I am obviously bored......

Well there's bugger all else to do.....Chat's knackered, Avatars don't work, all I have to do all day is shine my arrse all day.

I could be a Moderator :wink:

Seriously though, i think there is something different about Rooney that Owen and Beckham didn't have.

Just wanted to see if the Poll facility was still working after arrse was FUBARed. :lol:
  4. Didn't see the game only the highlights...........................OOOOOOOOOOOO to have his talent, money and women
  5. He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
  6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Do you mean you can't afford £50 for a 50 year old Liverpudlian hooker, or is the railfare to Liverpool the bit that is expensive?
  7. Rooney is the new Gazza - Blessed with an unbelievable tallent, but he's going to waste it on booze and birds and pies - in my humble opinion, fergie is realy going to have to keep a tight reign on him. As for being the saviour of England in 2006, possibly but I doubt it :?
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Any scouser who can play for the Mancs wants a serious look at his morals!
  9. As long as you don't want his looks. The fat nobber has a grid like 20 quids worth of melted bubble gum :)
  10. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

I presume from the tone of this thread that this Rooney chap plays Association Football?

11. Y'know, through all this it's wee Colleen I feel sorry for. Knowing that her dignity is worth exactly £60-100k a week.

It could all have been so different if she'd only kept her knees together that night,round the back of the Cheppy Arms, over the bins.

She could still be serving honest working folk in Walton Poundland, pushing her scrunchie'd placcy hair out of her lovely eyes, holding her head up with a deep inner pride that comes from knowing she made the right choice. That scouser judies have no truck with infidelity.

Oh, wait sorry. I forgot, the gutless slattern went back to being banged by that strategically shaved chimp. When he was'nt bagging off with every diseased banjo-fanny in L2, and everybody knew about it.

Kissing the Everton badge? Kiss this, you Judas gimp.
  12. Big Fan then Billy :roll:

Not a blue by any chance :lol:
  13. No way - he's just another over-paid posturing chimp running around a pitch for 90 minutes thinking that makes him special. There were two guys in Basra who deserved the money a bloody sight more!
  14. i was gonna say that :wink:

not a messiah, fat pie eatting ugly whoreing scouser :lol:
  15. Arsenal or Chelsea fan, then?

Or just plain jealous that someone can run for 90 minutes?