Rooney...The New Messiah ?

Is Rooney the new Messiah?

• Yes....and I'd clean his boots with my tongue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No....I'm obviously not English....so shut your trap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No matter who you support....he played a blinder last night.

Is he the key to England success in 2006? Should he be the new England Captain? Or is he going to burn out by the time he reaches 19?

So I am obviously bored......

Well there's bugger all else to do.....Chat's knackered, Avatars don't work, all I have to do all day is shine my arrse all day.

I could be a Moderator :wink:

Seriously though, i think there is something different about Rooney that Owen and Beckham didn't have.

Just wanted to see if the Poll facility was still working after arrse was FUBARed. :lol:

Didn't see the game only the highlights...........................OOOOOOOOOOOO to have his talent, money and women

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
easesprings said:
Didn't see the game only the highlights...........................OOOOOOOOOOOO to have his talent, money and women
Do you mean you can't afford £50 for a 50 year old Liverpudlian hooker, or is the railfare to Liverpool the bit that is expensive?

Rooney is the new Gazza - Blessed with an unbelievable tallent, but he's going to waste it on booze and birds and pies - in my humble opinion, fergie is realy going to have to keep a tight reign on him. As for being the saviour of England in 2006, possibly but I doubt it :?

easesprings said:
As long as you don't want his looks. The fat nobber has a grid like 20 quids worth of melted bubble gum :)

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I presume from the tone of this thread that this Rooney chap plays Association Football?

:?

Y'know, through all this it's wee Colleen I feel sorry for. Knowing that her dignity is worth exactly £60-100k a week.

It could all have been so different if she'd only kept her knees together that night,round the back of the Cheppy Arms, over the bins.

She could still be serving honest working folk in Walton Poundland, pushing her scrunchie'd placcy hair out of her lovely eyes, holding her head up with a deep inner pride that comes from knowing she made the right choice. That scouser judies have no truck with infidelity.

Oh, wait sorry. I forgot, the gutless slattern went back to being banged by that strategically shaved chimp. When he was'nt bagging off with every diseased banjo-fanny in L2, and everybody knew about it.

Kissing the Everton badge? Kiss this, you Judas gimp.

Billy Ruffian said:
Y'know, through all this it's wee Colleen I feel sorry for. Knowing that her dignity is worth exactly £60-100k a week.

It could all have been so different if she'd only kept her knees together that night,round the back of the Cheppy Arms, over the bins.

She could still be serving honest working folk in Walton Poundland, pushing her scrunchie'd placcy hair out of her lovely eyes, holding her head up with a deep inner pride that comes from knowing she made the right choice. That scouser judies have no truck with infidelity.

Oh, wait sorry. I forgot, the gutless slattern went back to being banged by that strategically shaved chimp. When he was'nt bagging off with every diseased banjo-fanny in L2, and everybody knew about it.

Kissing the Everton badge? Kiss this, you Judas gimp.
Big Fan then Billy :roll:

Not a blue by any chance :lol:

No way - he's just another over-paid posturing chimp running around a pitch for 90 minutes thinking that makes him special. There were two guys in Basra who deserved the money a bloody sight more!

MikeMcc said:
No way - he's just another over-paid posturing chimp running around a pitch for 90 minutes thinking that makes him special.
Arsenal or Chelsea fan, then?

Or just plain jealous that someone can run for 90 minutes?

OK - [RANT]

Not a football fan - just think that they're all a bunh of over-paid tossers. If the cnut had any loyalty to anything other than the cash then he would have stayed with the club that expended the effort to bring him on. If he had any loyalty to his girl-friend then he wouldn't have banged some god-awful slapper. Same goes for Beckham, Owen, Chapman and all the others that have been in the news lately. Because they get paid too much, too young they have absolutely no morals, they're arrogant pains in the ar5es.

[/RANT]

Ahh - that's better! :wink:

MikeMcc said:
OK - [RANT]

Not a football fan - just think that they're all a bunh of over-paid tossers. If the cnut had any loyalty to anything other than the cash then he would have stayed with the club that expended the effort to bring him on. If he had any loyalty to his girl-friend then he wouldn't have banged some god-awful slapper. Same goes for Beckham, Owen, Chapman and all the others that have been in the news lately. Because they get paid too much, too young they have absolutely no morals, they're arrogant pains in the ar5es.

[/RANT]

pretty cr4p role models as well methinks :twisted:

Sorry MikeMCC...I should have added a third option to the vote...

"Bitter and twisted Blues fan"

I get your point though....but I'm talking about the international game....don't you feel some kind of pride when you know that the boy is probably our only hope of restoring the '66 feeling? (Said I who was not born until 3 years after)

Nice to evoke some passionate reaction though....keep it up.

:twisted:

MikeMcc said:
OK - [RANT]

[/RANT]

Couldn't have put it better myself. Paid an utter fortune for a couple of phys sessions a week . W*nkers......... :evil: