Rooney Red Card

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BBear, Jul 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Bugger me sideways with a barge pole - that wasn't a bloody red card!

Well done ref, sending a player off for being fouled. ********

2. We're all doomed!!!

3. Don't tell 'im your name Rooney!!!

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I would assume that PTP will be moving this to 'sports'. However, having someone stamp on your genitalia isn't a red card offence?

You must have played in a hard league.

5. After all the fuss..... will he play or will he metatarsal and so on... he goes and gets himself sent off! Not in posession of the team england brain cell today Wayne? Silly sod..... England has a chance but now with 10 men in 30 mins extra time!! Come on England! But not to penalties please... not penalties!!!!!!

6. [​IMG]

just in case you missed it.

7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

What a toss*r.

8. Never have so few earning so much delivered so little! RMG 2006.

9. What a bunch of *****.

10. what a kn0b

11. Shrek needs banged.

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Typical when the chips are down and it's time to be counted...................................they aren't.

13. Tosser he may well be BUT did not deserve that red card........ NO WAY PEDRO !!!

14. I cant believe no one has blamed Ronaldo - the little tw*t ran 20 yards to get a teamate sent off. If you watch the ref, he sends rooney off for the push on him, rather than the stamp on Carvalio

15. Rooney has let down his country, his team and his manager. he has a lot of growing uto do.