Rooney Read This

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember him on superstars
Mind in those days I don't think there were many players scoping over a grand a week never mind what they earn now

Problem with this thread is......................Rooney is too thick to be able to read

Pigshyt_Freeman said:
AFA06 said:
Problem with this thread is......................Rooney is too thick to be able to read
Not entirely fair... nobody craps on Stephen Hawking for being shite at football.
Hawking could have played better than Rooney last night

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
AFA06 said:
Pigshyt_Freeman said:
AFA06 said:
Not entirely fair... nobody craps on Stephen Hawking for being shite at football.
Hawking could have played better than Rooney last night
He'd have been quicker than Glen Johnson

I did a job at one of Rooneys relations, first time ive had a dad show us topless pictures of his daughter and say how proud he was of her, and then say coleen was getting nailed by one of rooneys cousins before they got engaged.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Fallschirmjager said:
I don't think Rooney frequents ARRSE.
There's thousands of pointless civvies registered on here - hundreds of thousands of pointless civvies who browse who aren't registered - I'd say the odds are fairly good that he's one of them.

I heard Rooney and his team of overpaid w*nks called 'English Hero's' on Talk Sport this morning.

My heroes are young soldiers on the ground in Afghan earing £18,000 a year not someone earning £100,000 a week playing a game of football

camman said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/sport-obituaries/7835829/Andy-Ripley.html

Perhaps then you will understand what REAL Sportsmen are and what true character is.
Newspaper Article said:
When he retired in 1989 he was elected club president, turning up for the annual dinner on his Triumph motorbike in jeans and a T-shirt proclaiming: “I ate before I came.” He had a thing about T-shirts, sporting one on a Lions tour reading: “I’m so perfect it scares me.”
Pure class! :D

sidrct said:
I heard Rooney and his team of overpaid w*nks called 'English Hero's' on Talk Sport this morning.

My heroes are young soldiers on the ground in Afghan earing £18,000 a year not someone earning £100,000 a week playing a game of football
.... and that partly sums up how I view Rooney and his ilk ... to paraphrase the comments about American troops in the UK during WW 2 .... the England players are ………….. “ Over hyped , over paid and over there “ .

scarletto said:
I did a job at one of Rooneys relations, first time ive had a dad show us topless pictures of his daughter and say how proud he was of her, and then say coleen was getting nailed by one of rooneys cousins before they got engaged.
How do we know it's stopped ?

Andy Ripley was a great Rugby player, probably only surpassed in the No 8 position by Mervyn Davies of Wales in his time. His other talents and character certainly made him one of the greatest SPORTSMAN of his time! Incidentally if I remember rightly one of his fellow England players stated he was also incredibly well endowed as well!
I am afraid that it is demeaning of Ripley to even mention ANY of the current Englands soccer team in the same breath, the shower of thick, overpaid "prima donnas"! :x

Pigshyt_Freeman said:
AFA06 said:
I do. He maybe clever, but he's still a dribbling spastic.

smudge67 said:
Pigshyt_Freeman said:
AFA06 said:
I do. He maybe clever, but he's still a dribbling spastic.
My bold..
Surely that at least qualifies him for a trial for Man Utd :?