Rooney Read This

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by camman, Jun 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I remember him on superstars
    Mind in those days I don't think there were many players scoping over a grand a week never mind what they earn now

2. Problem with this thread is......................Rooney is too thick to be able to read

3. Not entirely fair... nobody craps on Stephen Hawking for being shite at football.

4. He would only be able to understand in the Telegraph came as a pop out book!

5. Hawking could have played better than Rooney last night

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He'd have been quicker than Glen Johnson

7. I did a job at one of Rooneys relations, first time ive had a dad show us topless pictures of his daughter and say how proud he was of her, and then say coleen was getting nailed by one of rooneys cousins before they got engaged.

8. Sorry perhaps the title should have been "Rooney ask the nice man if he can read this for you"

9. I don't think Rooney frequents ARRSE.

10. I concur Fally, he just is one

VH

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

There's thousands of pointless civvies registered on here - hundreds of thousands of pointless civvies who browse who aren't registered - I'd say the odds are fairly good that he's one of them.

12. I heard Rooney and his team of overpaid w*nks called 'English Hero's' on Talk Sport this morning.

My heroes are young soldiers on the ground in Afghan earing £18,000 a year not someone earning £100,000 a week playing a game of football

13. Pure class! :D

14. Surely your memory goes back at least 4 years? :roll:

[​IMG]
    "Waaa......card pretty. Rooney want one"