Which one would you shoot?

• Christiano Ronaldo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wayne Rooney

• The Ref

• Total voters
You are a sniper in your perch at Old Trafford... you have one bullet... you are bitter about our exit from the World Cup.

Which one do you blame?

Personally, i think that whingeing, whining, playacting, petulant little portuguese c*nt should get battered by every english player for the way he contributed to getting the chubster sent off.

(and i thought the referee actually handled the game well, ignoring so much portuguese playacting and diving. although he could have cautioned a couple of the poofs)

As much as I want to slap Rooney for his Chavtastic inability to behave in a professional manner, Christiano Ronaldo would get the round in his swede for all of the teeth-sucking he was doing.

it has to be the Shrek look-a-like. If he didn't act like a spoilt child whenever he got told off, he wouldn't have got sent off and we might actually of had a chance....winker!

Rooney, then down to the pitch and give him a good clubbing with the butt just to make sure.

If he hadn't kicked another player in the bollocks when he was on the ground, in a display of poor temper and very poor sportsmanship, then Ronaldo wouldn't have had anything to complain to the ref about.

I watched the slow mo replay, the commentators said it was a fair dismissal, and I agree with them.

Until that spud-faced goit gets his temper under control, he shouldn't be allowed to put an England shirt on again.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
at least he plays with a bit of passion!!!

1771, check your PMs.
The only passion Rooney plays with is acting like a spoilt brat

It is going to be interesting when Rooney and Ronaldo get back to Old Trafford as team mates! I wonder who will go first!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TartanJock said:
It is going to be interesting when Rooney and Ronaldo get back to Old Trafford as team mates! I wonder who will go first!
Well as Shrek went to the world cup against Sir Alex's wishes and Ronaldo just helped put the Auld Enemy out of the cup - it will be a close call :lol: Do you think Everton will have Rooney back? :p 8)

I don't think even his mum will have the petualnt tw@ back !

Ronaldo tried it on and the plan worked, always hated that cnut, but if i was impartial (and i'm not) Portugal knew Rooney's weakness was his temper and they played to it. Hopefully it will be positive and Rooney will learn as Beckham did 8 years ago.

I also dont think Rooney being sent off cost us the match, England didn't really look like scoring so it was always going to come down to penalties.

Graa

Old-Salt
What about the blatant fouls on Rooney by the two Portugese? Kicking him in the legs, not getting the ball - if the ref had called those fouls first none of it would have happened.

Would shoot Ronaldo though.

Ronaldo a cocky little twat!
Lets hope when Rooney comes across him again (training ground?) he' snap his fecking legs.
Cocky little scroat.

Graa said:
What about the blatant fouls on Rooney by the two Portugese? Kicking him in the legs, not getting the ball - if the ref had called those fouls first none of it would have happened.

Would shoot Ronaldo though.
I can't believe that an Argentinian Referee would do such a thing :twisted:

Rooney was at fault, without doubt - but the buck toothed little portugeses twat needs a good shooing. Did you see his headbutt before the game and the wink to the bench when Rooney had been sent off. Cant see Rooney shaking his hand when they report back for pre-season

Not to far for shrek's family to travel to pay Ronaldo a little visit. If I was him I'd have phoned fergie last night and put in my transfer request. Personally I'd be bricking it at the thought of shrek's shell suit wearing fully blinged up clan coming after me. I've heard elizibeth duke rings leave nasty scars...

Oh and in answer to a question asked on this thread yes we would take him back in a second.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 31
viceroy Miscellaneous Jokes 2
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 43