Rooney is off to the World Cup

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Jimima_Shark, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. and all those that couldn't give a flying fcuk about the big earred gurning tw@t please say so now.....

2. What difference will it make, its only football..........

3. I'm sure there's something in this world I care less about, hang on... No I can't seem to think of anything. Sorry.

The only question over the fate of the England team is who will beat them in a penalty shoot-out this time?

4. So Malcolm Glazer's £multi-million asset can continue to maximise its future resale value

5. Multi-million pound debt (and I don't mean Colleen's credit card bill).

6. Multi-million pound debt (and I don't mean Colleen's credit card bill).

7. As a croatia supporting sweaty I'm really happy the boy is going, it's one less excuse for them when they get sent home early. :twisted:

8. Well boogaloo!

Anyone would think he was the only one that can win it for us!
    What about the rest of our guys??? IS this a team thing or what?? :roll:

9. Those with odd shaped balls or no balls need not reply on this thread and if you have to ask why you should care well perhaps you should get yourself off to your WI meeting with the wimin folk. :roll:

Or perhaps you are Big Brother fan? Dear god! Also fans of Dorothy no doubt. :omg:

All I can say on the subject is.....
    Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney! :1:

The likes of that donkey faced girl's blouse that is Ronaldinho is cacking it (official football speak for rather upset) at the thought of maybe coming up against our boy wonder in the knock out stages. ( Ever the hopeful and down trodden England supporter that I am, that I know we will get that far)

Donkey Chops

I'm off to sacrifice a kebab on my shrine to Stuart Pearce just in case. :worship:

Also I see this thread has flushed out another sweaty, now there is irony for you a Scotsman commenting on football. :sleepy:

What trophy did they just win in Japan the Haribo cup or something? I bet its been pawned already. :lol:

10. Rooney this, Rooney that. Im sick of listening about this cnut on tv and in the papers. Is Rooney the whole England World Cup Squad?. Without this big eared twat England have not a chance or something.

11. I'm f'ing delighted he's going. It would be a duller world cup without him IMO. Rooney IS the best football talent in the country at the moment even if he comes across as a cocky chav. I'm not even a small football fan, in fact I hated it untill not all that long ago, but I'm willing to give my time to watch some of the games. My attitude is if these guys are some of the best in the world then they are worth watching for 90 minutes and from what i've seen of Rooney playing he really is worth watching. The same goes for any sport, except maybe golf and curling.