• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Room 101

Was watching the above, last eve and idly wondered who or what i'd put in room 101

Immediately springs to mind is that fat sweaty singy cunt with the stupid 'tache from the Go Compare advert, what an utterly irritating cunt he is and the adverts are boxes of Meerkat shit.

Who or what would you send to room 101?

.........and before anyone says in a faggoty minceing way 'been done before' fuck off and die its only a game

Was watching the above, last eve and idly wondered who or what i'd put in room 101

Immediately springs to mind is that fat sweaty singy cunt with the stupid 'tache from the Go Compare advert, what an utterly irritating cunt he is and the adverts are boxes of Meerkat shit.

Who or what would you send to room 101?

.........and before anyone says in a faggoty minceing way 'been done before' fuck off and die its only a game[/QUOTE

Games

The labour party, lib dems and Tories.

Then I'd vote myself in as emperor of the galactic empire!

Oh and Scotland but then again they seem to be doing that by themselves :)

C

cloudbuster

Retreads who decide that their first-choice for a military career was, in fact, pants after 5 minutes, and who by re-badging assumed the mantle of a Corps of much higher standing. :)

People with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning than come up with bone internet games. :)

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Retreads who decide that their first-choice for a military career was, in fact, pants after 5 minutes, and who by re-badging assumed the mantle of a Corps of much higher standing. :)

People with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning than come up with bone internet games. :)
Surely it would have been quicker to type:

..."You!"

Haha very funny, why not jump over the side and drown your dull self

(naafi bar see!)

any way it was ten minutes and I never re badged who'd want to re badge to a non Royal corps??

Latest Threads