Room 101

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sangreal, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could put anyone (no names if mil - if celeb/publicly known screw the fuc.kers) or any thing in Room 101 who/what would it be?........And WHY??? :twisted:

eg I'd put in - The cast of Eastenders 'cause they are all sad, boring, talentless cnuts!
  2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Lloyd Grssman.....he deserves to die painfully but this will have to do in the interim.
  3. Apart from the obvious, of blair and hoon.

I would have to say Students, as they are all lazy tax dodging tossers!
  4. In light of Sabre's forsightedness. Let's not have any electioneering here....otherwise it'll get boring!
  5. I would banish boy zone to room 101, they have sucked satan's kock and they have ruined the music indestry.
  6. I feel the above is a bit prescriptive.

This thread should give the contributor freedom of circumstance, don't ya think?
  7. Nagging f*cking women! Blahh blahh f*cking blahh,talk bloke or dont talk at all you boring bunch of spl-t arse twats!Ooops sound a tad bitter there!
  8. Gentlemen, THE missing link has been found!

Now burn him!
  9. Sangreal,ref my last,listen to em scream!
  10. If I get your drift Danny - my sincerest apologies.
  11. You know when you just have to say something that will get someones backup up ,that was it! I'm not the missing link! lets just say L' Agent Provocetour,Not french, but idea good, pronunciation poor!
  12. I would put blagger and cruisecontrol into room 101 because they have come onto this site and made out like they are old hands(hmmmmmmmm) they have been very naughty for new boys and im guessing they have different user names!! :twisted: :twisted:
  13. I thought you'd fcuked off?
  14. you lot cannot take a hint can you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.