Room 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could put anyone (no names if mil - if celeb/publicly known screw the fuc.kers) or any thing in Room 101 who/what would it be?........And WHY??? :twisted:

eg I'd put in - The cast of Eastenders 'cause they are all sad, boring, talentless cnuts!

...... If the country fell under a fascist dictatorship, and you had to carry out a mass-killing before you could go weekenders, who would you like most to see lined up along the lip of the trench awaiting a round to the back of the skull?
Apart from the most obvious contenders, IE nearly all the past and present contestants off Big Brother, this is my wish list of people who's NOK would be receiving a bill for cartridge, 9mm, x1:
I feel the above is a bit prescriptive.

This thread should give the contributor freedom of circumstance, don't ya think?

Nagging f*cking women! Blahh blahh f*cking blahh,talk bloke or dont talk at all you boring bunch of spl-t arse twats!Ooops sound a tad bitter there!
WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!

Danny1297 said:
Nagging f*cking women! Blahh blahh f*cking blahh,talk bloke or dont talk at all you boring bunch of spl-t arse ****!Ooops sound a tad bitter there!
WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!
Gentlemen, THE missing link has been found!

Now burn him!

You know when you just have to say something that will get someones backup up ,that was it! I'm not the missing link! lets just say L' Agent Provocetour,Not french, but idea good, pronunciation poor!

I would put blagger and cruisecontrol into room 101 because they have come onto this site and made out like they are old hands(hmmmmmmmm) they have been very naughty for new boys and im guessing they have different user names!! :twisted: :twisted:

mooch said:
I would put blagger and cruisecontrol into room 101 because they have come onto this site and made out like they are old hands(hmmmmmmmm) they have been very naughty for new boys and im guessing they have different user names!! :twisted: :twisted:
I thought you'd fcuked off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads