Roof box murderer gets life.

Yeah .... I know it's not Military (and it doesn't seem to be done already). Relationships fascinate me, though, as an observer. (I've given up on them myself, 'cos I'm rubbish.)

A summary:

French bloke meets younger, Russian-born woman, from wealthy French family, through lonely hearts.
They marry, have a kid and move to Brighton.
Bloke has an affair with Ukrainian bird he met on t'internet.
Wife finds out.
He asks wife if they can have menage a trois, saying skinny Ukrainian won't cost much to feed.
Wife tells him she's pregnant.
Bloke takes a mallet to her head, bludgeoning her to death.
Bloke purchases car roof storage box in which to hide the body in the garden.
Kid uses roof box containing her mother's rotting corpse as a slide.
Bloke sentenced to life.

Husband 'made mistress request'.

Daily Mail article

From the local rag.

Murderer sentenced

There are some "gems" ........ like this:

Genestin had denied murder but admitted manslaughter by reason of provocation.

In evidence, he claimed he had been driven to killing his wife, saying there was "only so much hysteria a man can take".

He said: "I have to protect my daughter and myself. I have a high threshold in coping with emotional pressure. I think your average man would have cracked before I did."

He just needed to take the roof box to the local tip and dump it! Not that i've thought about it....

Domovoy said:
Now, where is The-Lord-Flasheart with his customary question?..

think he's busy...so I'll ask...was she fit or gopping?

there do we all feel better....seriously tho' what did she look like....preferably before the liquefaction set in? 8O

box-of-frogs said:
He just needed to take the roof box to the local tip and dump it! Not that i've thought about it....
No even better, nice warm summer, black plastic box! human soup fairly quickly, pour it on the roses and grind up the skeletal remains....jobs a good 'un :D

box-of-frogs said:
Would have made more sense than this:

He had prepared himself for the possibility that police might find out his wife was dead by reading books on how to eliminate traces of forensic evidence and on how to deal with police interrogations.

ugly

LE
The wife wasnt that bad looking so he definetly was stoopid! Now a half frog/russkie kiddy is stuck in Brighton on Social, that'll be gay foster parents then!