Ronnie Rides Again

Evidently our favourite superhero Ronnie Fvcking Pickering is at it again, this time kicking off at traffic wardens:

Ranting Ronnie Pickering is back! Now Britain's angriest man is caught on video hurling abuse at traffic warden who approached elderly couple parked on double yellow lines

Ranting Ronnie Pickering is back and hurling abuse at traffic warden

Former boxer, 54, filmed parking warden speaking to elderly couple in Hull
He waded in after spotting the couple had parked on double yellow lines
Can be heard calling warden a 'muppet', a 'divvy' and a 'd***head'
Mr Pickering posted clip to Facebook and it has been viewed 60,000 times

So RFP claims he stopped the Traffic Warden giving them a ticket (his job, which any tax RFP happens to pay contributes to his wages for doing). and the Traffic Warden states he was warning them about the rules for parking on double yellows. I know who I believe and it isn't RFP.

I'm waiting for a football crowd to shout the 'who are ya?' and the response to be "Ronnie F****** Pickering"

Maybe they should stop his heart?

NSP

LE
I wonder if he'll be receiving some stern words from Plod for his publicly verbally abusing a public servant? I mean, people have hit the headlines for being lifted by the greasy mops for putting less on the internet, after all.

Sorry, who are we on about...?

I wonder if he'll be receiving some stern words from Plod for his publicly verbally abusing a public servant? I mean, people have hit the headlines for being lifted by the greasy mops for putting less on the internet, after all.

Sorry, who are we on about...?
Some gobby kunt from Hull.

The video spawned a huge online reaction as well as countless parodies, and Mr Pickering - who lives in a two-bedroom council bungalow - has since been approached to attend nightclubs in a 'meet and greet' capacity.
I can see that going down well...

'alright, Son?'
'Who are you?'
'Ronnie F Pickering'
'Who?'

Read more: Ranting Ronnie Pickering is back and hurling abuse at traffic warden
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Meanwhile, that gobby geezer from 'ull that drives a picaso's nemesis is also releasing vids...

I think it demonstrates the kind of mongs that visit nightclubs if inviting a fat gobby mong us supposed to draw a crowd.

These clips can be funny though.

Try and spot the cyclists little legal faux pas in this little clip. ;)

BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs
The warden was obviously not going to give a ticket, no pad out or the pda type device a lot use with the little printer on.
This is just pickering trying to big himself up.

This is why I just don't brake for cyclists. My work van has a lot of head shaped dents these days.

BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs

I occasionally cycle to work and I hope that camera vigilante prick get seriously hurt.
No consideration of others on the road, goes well out of his way to aggravate that situation.

I spot at least 3 violations.

2 Junctions where he is changing direction and there are pedestrians on the road - thye have the priority not him.

Cycling on the pavement which is not a designated shared use pathway.

I'm contemplating cycling to work again, and if i do I will have a camera on the bike, but I won't post this sort of crap online or persue bad drivers, it'll be there for the next idiot who decides my handlebars can be 3 inches narrower by pinching them between the bridge wall and his van. I still have the scars on my hand....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
deanol The Intelligence Cell 25
Ritch The NAAFI Bar 25
Eric England The NAAFI Bar 13

Latest Threads