ronnie biggs on the run again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by haggler, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

If he is well enough to arrse about on a scooter he is well enough to return to prison to see out his sentence
  2. Yeah cos he's a real threat to society eh :roll:
  3. Send him back down.

This pathetic fascination the press has with glorifying east end thugs grits my shit.
  4. Porridge_gun

There are plenty of theives in prison that aren't a threat to society.

Are you of the opinion only people who commit crimes that endanger the public should be punished?

5. I can't see him returning to a life of crime at the moment and as the prisons are supposed to be overcrowded he'd only be taking space for someone more deserving of a custodial sentence...
  6. Porridge_gun

So if you get sentenced because of a crime you commit, you should be allowed out and be free should you not be a threat any longer?

More deserving of a custodial? give your head a wobble, I'm pretty sure the chap who dieds family think he is deserving.

He was a volunteer to the prison regime remember, if he would have stayed home that day, or seen out his original sentence instead of leaping the wall, he'd be a free man by now.
  7. Its not about whether he is a threat to society, its about serving his time for the crime he comitted. So what if he is an old man on his last legs, the fact is he comitted a crime that most certainly led to inability of a man to provide for his family and quite likely the death him and as such this old piece of shit needs to pay.
  8. "give your head a wobble"
    Jack Mills, who was 57 at the time of the robbery, never fully recovered from his injuries, and never returned to work. In 1970, he died of leukemia which an inquest confirmed was unrelated to his injuries""
  9. Prisons are only over crowded according to bleeding hearts liberals. Personally I think that there should be 8 to a cell instead of 1 or 2 and then of course there are the tv, library, classroom areas that could be put to good use. They have too much of a good time in prison (being allowed phone calls, getting paid for work they do, getting better food then squaddies at xmas etc etc when they should be learning that crime does not pay.
  10. And you have first hand knowledge of this I take it..
  11. Last seen smiling on a Mobility scooter, ever the chancer to the end! :D
  12. Porridge_gun

Oh I stand corrected and that makes it all ok?

He didn't kill him, just fcuk him up for the long term, thats ok then. Set him free and forget punishment for the crimes he committed.

Set free all the rapists & ninces who are no longer a threat, who may have escaped to South America and spent a lifetime rubbing it into the noses of the British Justice system?
  13. I did'nt think anyone had admitted to striking Jack Mills or do you know better, and your inferred he died through his injuries so I'm merely correcting you as he died 17 years later...ffs
  14. If you want him back in prison, who are you going to release?

Totaly agree with your second sentence though.