Ronan OGara meets the Queen.

Ronan O'Gara - Man of principle?...or just a complete c o c k?

• Man of Principle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suppose you'd expect a Northern Irish loyalist to bow and scrape to the Irish president?

I accept his right not to show subservience to a foreign monarch.

tired_chimp said:
I suppose you'd expect a Northern Irish loyalist to bow and scrape to the Irish president?

I accept his right not to show subservience to a foreign monarch.
No one was expecting him to bow and scrape, but to show at least a little respect - if not for a Head of State, then at least to an elder. Slouching there with his hands in his pockets... HM should have clipped him around the ear and told him to stand up straight! :p

Disrespectful cunt. He could at least have taken his hands out of his pockets and stopped slouching.

He deserves a right Royal kicking. :twisted: That's no way to meet the Head of State, even if you're a foreigner. :roll:

Lets put the boot on the other foot.

A few years ago. Landsdowne Road, final match of the 6N and Ireland and England vying for honours.

Red carpet rolled out, Martin Johnson & co. make Mary Mac (who, incidentally, has the same status as her maj) walk off the red carpet and onto the pitch. Disrespectful or a tactical masterstroke? If that had happened at Twickers we'd still be hearing about it... :roll:

Maybe ROG had that in mind. Both as disrespectful as each other, in my opinion.

stameen_s said:
Lets put the boot on the other foot.

A few years ago. Landsdowne Road, final match of the 6N and Ireland and England vying for honours.

Red carpet rolled out, Martin Johnson & co. make Mary Mac (who, incidentally, has the same status as her maj) walk off the red carpet and onto the pitch. Disrespectful or a tactical masterstroke? If that had happened at Twickers we'd still be hearing about it... :roll:

Maybe ROG had that in mind. Both as disrespectful as each other, in my opinion.
I had not heard of the previous incident but in my opinion both incidents were deplorable. Very discourteous and rude. If he felt that way he should have declined the invitation.

It's made worse by the fact that Irish rugby has never really been marred by the sectarian divide. Why would you be such a cock and do that? Ulster protestants have played alongside Catholics for the whole history of irish rugby with no upset.

"Listen in c*nt-breath. I may not be your queen, but unless you want to go the way of Diana, stop playing with your balls and straighten the f*ck up."

DeltaDog said:

"Listen in c*nt-breath. I may not be your queen, but unless you want to go the way of Diana, stop playing with your balls and straighten the f*ck up."
Even his skipper, the Irish team captain, Brian O'Driscol's bubbled that he's being an overt tvvat here.

Speaking as someone who's folks are from 'The Bog', there's no need for it nowadays - just makes Ireland look like the backward-looking backwater it screams to get away from being perceived as.

HMQ isn't Cromwell, O'Gara, ya soft sod. Grow up.

He's not from the Bog- he's a fcuking Seppo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dave8307 The Intelligence Cell 13