Ronan OGara meets the Queen.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ChristopherRobin, May 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been done before, but have you seen this?

I'd say that - against stiff competition - this is a picture of HM meeting the biggest tw@t she'd ever encountered in her entire life.
  2. Guess he doesnt have to do anything.. was just dragged along :? still a bit rude to any old lady thus a c)(ck :)
  3. I suppose you'd expect a Northern Irish loyalist to bow and scrape to the Irish president?

I accept his right not to show subservience to a foreign monarch.
  4. No one was expecting him to bow and scrape, but to show at least a little respect - if not for a Head of State, then at least to an elder. Slouching there with his hands in his pockets... HM should have clipped him around the ear and told him to stand up straight! :p
  5. Is he some kind of Fenian? If so he shoud have turned down the gig.

If not, he is a bit of a chippy tramp.
  6. Disrespectful cunt. He could at least have taken his hands out of his pockets and stopped slouching.
  7. He was under orders to keep his hands in his pockets, those munstermen are notorious eye gougers and prince phillip didn't want a scene
    • Like Like x 1
  8. He deserves a right Royal kicking. :twisted: That's no way to meet the Head of State, even if you're a foreigner. :roll:
  9. In his defence, a black gloved hand extended by her maj could be taken as a sign(we can only hope)
  10. Lets put the boot on the other foot.

A few years ago. Landsdowne Road, final match of the 6N and Ireland and England vying for honours.

Red carpet rolled out, Martin Johnson & co. make Mary Mac (who, incidentally, has the same status as her maj) walk off the red carpet and onto the pitch. Disrespectful or a tactical masterstroke? If that had happened at Twickers we'd still be hearing about it... :roll:

Maybe ROG had that in mind. Both as disrespectful as each other, in my opinion.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I had not heard of the previous incident but in my opinion both incidents were deplorable. Very discourteous and rude. If he felt that way he should have declined the invitation.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm sure the Queen and Mary Mac have been snubbed by better and bigger men than Martin Johnson and ROG, and i'm almost as sure they don't give a
  13. total cnut... reunion tour of the black and tans? First stop his house? Not like the chippy little shit could do anything, he's got to be the weedyest player in international rugby. The welsh had his number, should have finished him off.

No wonder this happened:
    HM is Australia's monarch too you know :D
  14. Quite shocked by this.

The little shit.
  15. What's subserviant about basic manners?