Ronaldo

Dear all

Do your worst, I just dislike the cnut but was it not poetic justice that Ronaldo missed THE goal.

The cnut should have an Emmy for the way he plays football

Krom

T

trowel

Dear all

Do your worst, I just dislike the cnut but was it not poetic justice that Ronaldo missed THE goal.

The cnut should have an Emmy for the way he plays football

Krom
Be careful Krom, I`m sure that you are aware that cuntism is frowned upon here.

Flights £300
Seats. £200
Look on the pricks face at the end, priceless!

I dislike him but you cant deny he's a talented if selfish player.

His bollocks shrank last night and the team paid the price. How the fuck does the captain of the team and most prolific goal scorer not take the first penalty?

I dislike him but you cant deny he's a talented if selfish player.

His bollocks shrank last night and the team paid the price. How the fuck does the captain of the team and most prolific goal scorer not take the first penalty?
Apparently HE was due to score the last penalty, win the match and go on to further glory. Unfortunately...................

Think on this then,Ronaldo,for all his faults ran for the whole match,including ET,and played some decent football!

What do we have................................Wayne fucking Rooney,I know who I'd rather have playing up front for a National Team,and he don't come from Liverpool! ;-)

Think on this then,Ronaldo,for all his faults ran for the whole match,including ET,and played some decent football!

What do we have................................Wayne fucking Rooney,I know who I'd rather have playing up front for a National Team,and he don't come from Liverpool! ;-)
As I said before, Ronaldo is a quality player but as captain and first choice for penalties and free kicks he should have led the way. If he had taken the first one I bet he'd have buried it and Spain would have been on the backfoot from the start. Where was the manager during all this?

Totally agree on Rooney. He played like he had wellies on.

Both ronaldo and rooney played through their games without having a hair on their head being disturbed. anyone have ideas of what they used to keep it in place.. be it biological or otherwise..

His decision to be the 5th penalty taker was all about wanting to be the individual to score the winning penalty. It is just one of many examples of him being totally self obsessed and selfish.

He should have led the way and taken the first penalty - which you'd expect him to score. That would give his team the confidence that follows from scoring first, and set the team up to put the pressure on to Spain. But with Ronaldo its not about the team, its about him.

Last night was a total failure of leadership from the team captain and a study in selfishness in a team sport. The man is a self serving cunt.