Ronaldo Stays

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by heidtheba, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is staying at least for another year.

Winker Stays

I still (as a Utd supporter) think it stinks that he can get out of a contract signed only last year.

And, that the cnut Blatter got involved and called it slavery :x

2. Contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on these days.

I'm not buying any of this sweet talk about him staying and fighting for the shirt. He already disrespected it after angling for a move right after shaking Sir Bobby's hand in Moscow.

I don't want him to stay and I don't know any other Red who wants him to either. We all know where his heart really lies. He's too chicken to even put in a formal transfer request...probably doesn't want to lose out on any more cash the greedy twat.

I'd never boo a United player but I aint clapping him at OT anymore. Certainly didn't miss him last night v Juventus.

Still at least the whole saga is at an end now, for a year anyway.

Come on Fergie get another striker in!

Oh and Sepp Blatter is a cnut. :x

3. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

4. Wish the Hoops had borrowed him last night to hump City :(

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

He doesn't want to be there - made it perfectly clear already. I personally want the diving, cheating cnut to fcuk off to Spain already. Anything to slap the smug look of Fergies face this coming season. They rely too much on him to score anyway. Tevez and Rooney are both class players but they will never be 20+ goals a season players. So to rely on a player who is essentially a wide man/forward (but not an out out and out striker) for your goals is comedy really. Berbatov doesn't look like he's going to sign now, so to rely on 2 poor scorers, 2 want away half - hearters (Saha and Ronaldo) and some geezer who nobodies ever heard of (Frazier Campbell) is a costly mistake I feel.

6. Now that's comedy.

When will football fans realise that loyalty starts and ends with a big fat contrct, which can and will be broken, if the price is right.
    Ronaldo isn't that good anyway. I can stay on my feet better after a night out ....and that's saying something!

Whatever happened to playing for the shirt?

7. He'll never have as good a season as he just did. Could have extracted ridiculous money for from Real as well.

Surprised the Glazers didn't plump for the cash, not like them at all!

9. Look on the bright side mate - at least YOUR team is still in Europe! 8O :lol:

10. I am :wink: