• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ronaldo and Drogba head PFA list

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6559685.stm

Chelsea's Didier Drogba and Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo head the Professional Footballers' Association player of the year award nominations.

United's Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are also contenders, with Liverpool's Steven Gerrard and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas the others in the frame.

Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo and Fabregas are also up for the young player award.

Tottenham's Aaron Lennon, Kevin Doyle of Reading and Manchester City's Micah Richards join them on the list.

The voting takes place among the country's players and has already been completed, with the results to be announced on 22 April.

Got to be Ronaldo but I bet he wont get it due to the Engerland mob still annoyed at their WC exit last summer!

Much as I love the Drog, and worship him if I was being unbiased though Ronaldo would get my vote... Luckily then I'm not, go on Drogba!!

Latest Threads