Ronald Reagan Dies

#1
Er... well, the title says it all, really.

Died aged 93 after suffering from Alzheimer's Disease for the last ten years.


I assume that Mil.com will go into official mourning for a couple of weeks at the news?
 
#2
Bring back spitting image........ he was by far the best charachter :D
 
#6
HM The Queen says she is saddened

Baroness Trout says she is deeply upset

Michael Howard has added his condolences.

We are still waiting for the statement from Downing St.

Either because

A. It's bad form for the Poodle to speak before it's master or

B. It's kind of hard to sound like you mean it, when we remember what you did during the Reagan Years Bluppet.



During the 1983 British election campaign, Tony Blair, then a member of Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND), said, “We don't need dangerous and costly Trident and Cruise missiles, which just escalate the nuclear arms race.” Three years later he signed a CND advertisement supporting “the removal of all nuclear weapons from British territory”.
Now how , pray tell is the Beloved Bounder and his serenade of sychophants (heh!) going to lay his fulsome condolences out to the Press, without the rest of us screaming "You bloody hypocrite"

Oh sorry, we already did that 8O
 
#7
Sad day indeed and he had more charisma then Maggie :D
 
#8
ctauch you cock gobbler. Thats like saying G W Bush has less fleas than Guy the Gorilla.

When will you lot understand that a person that is popular due to newspaper coverage and image is not always the ideal person to lead a nation?

Although I must admit, he wasnt a bad leader for the time. As the Edsel wanst a bad car for the time. I was very suprised we didnt see lots of small bomb/big clouds, bucket of man made sunshine in his era.

So when are you hicks going to vote Arnie into office? At least our celebrities who feel the need to become celebs get no further than Seb Coe and David 'Im God and all lizards are devils' Ike and are laughed at. If we took your stance on voting in celebs, we would have Jade from big brother as prime minister and Benny Hill as Minister for running around quickly whilst chasing around scantily clad wenches.

We just expose our ego driven misfits in the tabloids, you fcukers vote them into office! American dream? More like an inbred septic nightmare that the rest of the world has to cringe at. That sir, you cannot deny.

Just remind us of the democratic way in which the shaved primate got voted in to office again? At least Khrushchev had a legal and constitutional political campaign. And he was a 'safer pair of hands' with the reigns of power!


 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#9
ctauch said:
Sad day indeed and he had more charisma then Maggie :D
Though he did not have the big hair.

When I think of Ronald I remember the program he used to host that had 20 Mule Team Borax as one of the sponsors.



 
#10
How on earth a second rate actor got into the most powerful armchair in the world is beyond me. But because he did we had the amusing Spitting image puppet, so for that I am graful.

Do you reckon he and Maggie used to bump uglies, I don't think Dennis was upto it

i bet the septics would vote Billy Cystal or Larry hagman into office given half a chance :D
 
#11
Difficult to differentiate between the Real Reagan and his Spitting Image puppet. Both had their strings pulled for them.

One thing that is proved by Reagan’s rise to sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office is the Yanks' gullibility.

Vote Pee Wee in 2009 ???
 
#12
ctauch said:
Sad day indeed and he had more charisma then Maggie :D
More charisma than Maggie? He couldn't even remember his name half the time. And what's difference today? Well Bush knows his own name, but not many others. :roll:
 
#13
only cos its the same as his dads.
 
#14
Fantastique, from Mil.com wrote
I loved him as though he were my own father. This hurts.


Going to go lower my flag to half staff.
I'm going to spew
 
#15
I liked Ronnie, I don't think for one moment he ever pretended to know what was going on.
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#16
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Fantastique, from Mil.com wrote
I loved him as though he were my own father. This hurts.
Going to go lower my flag to half staff.
I'm going to spew
Well stop trying to read the Fantastique tw*t runes on the mil.com tp every time you take a crap.
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#17
armourer said:
I liked Ronnie, I don't think for one moment he ever pretended to know what was going on.
Do you think that's why they have men like Reagan and Bush chosen as president? They haven't got a clue what's going on and so they don't interefere with the agendas of those who are really in charge 8)
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#18
susie said:
armourer said:
I liked Ronnie, I don't think for one moment he ever pretended to know what was going on.
Do you think that's why they have men like Reagan and Bush chosen as president? They haven't got a clue what's going on and so they don't interefere with the agendas of those who are really in charge 8)
Bingo!

The only "vote" that counts (as my dear old college econ prof used to say) is the green stuff in your bill fold. Any other vote in America don't mean squat (ironically in American elections the folks that print the federal reserve notes are the ones that control the outcome).
 
#19
Mighty_doh_nut said:
How on earth a second rate actor got into the most powerful armchair in the world is beyond me. But because he did we had the amusing Spitting image puppet, so for that I am graful.

Do you reckon he and Maggie used to bump uglies, I don't think Dennis was upto it

i bet the septics would vote Billy Cystal or Larry hagman into office given half a chance :D
Thanks for that, MDN. Thanks to you I have this mental picture of Ronnie Wolf-Baiting Maggie, and it just will not go away 8O
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#20
Bernoulli said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
How on earth a second rate actor got into the most powerful armchair in the world is beyond me. But because he did we had the amusing Spitting image puppet, so for that I am graful.

Do you reckon he and Maggie used to bump uglies, I don't think Dennis was upto it

i bet the septics would vote Billy Cystal or Larry hagman into office given half a chance :D
Thanks for that, MDN. Thanks to you I have this mental picture of Ronnie Wolf-Baiting Maggie, and it just will not go away 8O
And to his credit he is and Englishman!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blackmetallic The NAAFI Bar 21
velcrostripes Old & Bold 35
armchair_jihad US 71

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top