Ron Hills,White stilettos & fat Arses

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Lert, Feb 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ;D
    Do the QM's still issue this kit to pads wives for thier weekly outing to thrash thier kids in the Naafi.

I always thought it helped the wives shout across the aisles to other wives who were over 10 feet away.

2. You do have a very big point going here!
    I mean some of those wifies are f*****g stinking out there, are'nt they?

I tell you one thing - I leave the Army in 3 weeks, and there's no way in this world that i'd ever let myself go like they do!!!!
  3. You already chose that as your resettlement or not ???
  4. EEEE I remember......

Dortmund, 5 gunner regiments & wives.  Once when I had overdone it with an all-nighter (Leeds Bar) on the booze I went to Camp 7 for a triple bacon & egg and spent all morning watching these lovely ladies in ron hills & stilleto's.  Usually in tow was husband (Bdr Cordite) sporting football shirt, matching ron hills but he would have his hand down the front of his pants feeling his c**k.  

Then occasionally, some chubby bird with a commanding face, alice band, blue jumper, tartan skirt, up-turned collars & PEARL NECKLACE would stomp past calling for little Henrietta to get into the Volvo 740.

Oh it was entertainment at its best - and free!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And the powers that be say we shouldn`t wear uniform out of camp so we don't stand out as squaddies :D

I wonder if Ron Hill would have gone bust without army wives?
  6. CMT

CMT Clanker

You can also find this link: Infantry/Airborne
    I will say no more...........
  7. Difference between an elephant and a wifey?-elephants don't wear ron Hills ;D ;D ;D
  8. I came across this thread the other day and had to ask my chap what Ron Hills are...
  9. Great bit of kit no self-respecting soldier would be caught without a set. Apparently cooler (Image not temperature) if you cut them off to make long shorts.
    Had a friend at university who had what seemed like an infinite supply of Ron Hills in every colour under the sun. (This may give the game away to who I am and who he is.) But his favourite pair were a turquoise colour. Really ghastly. Top bloke mind.
    Obviously had former military experience and is now a schoolly serving with an inf Bn. Should blend right in there.  

If the schoolly has identified himself get in touch you jack tw*t.
  10. Ok Lycra to a female who is pretending to slim ( Fat a-r-s-e ) Adds that instant slimming effect.
    When in reallity she "  or it " looks like a bag of hammers in Lycra ( Ron Hill's Protect your IMAGE "
  11. What's the difference between a walrus and a padswife?

One's big fat ugly and smells of fish........and the other on is a walrus.

also walrusses don't wear Ron Hill's
  12. I really have'nt seen any wives wearing Ron Hills but have seen them dress scruffy! I think Ron Hills are actually quite smart (depending on what you look like wearing them :-[)
  13. Wrapped around your arrse love, they'd look like two rhino's fighting under a blanket ;D
  14. Stop stalking me man! U can't f1ck me and thats that! ::)
  15. Aw come on, the 'stalker' line is old hat now.  Me and MDN have already used that one on you.  Try a bit of putting a zip up the back of yer Ron Hills ;)