Romford TA Centre - Opening Times

Hi ARRSE,

I just would like to know the times in which the aforementioned TA Centre would be open. As it isn't stated on the Army website due it lacking a dedicated page and the Centre doesn't seem to be open when I can visit there in person. I did go the Centre in person at 1600, but I buzzed for the PSI Office 3x at the gate and received no response. I assume it was shut at the time and I visited out of working hours.

I would also like to know the times for Ilford TA Centre as well please, if possible.

Cheers in advance,

Knight

Hmm, that's unfortunate for me. I'm still in education and I can't attend during the day. So I am planning on visiting again this Wednesday afternoon as I'm available in the afternoon. Though I'd rather be armed with the knowledge of their opening times.

Knight

Hi ARRSE,

I just would like to know the times in which the aforementioned TA Centre would be open. As it isn't stated on the Army website due it lacking a dedicated page and the Centre doesn't seem to be open when I can visit there in person. I did go the Centre in person at 1600, but I buzzed for the PSI Office 3x at the gate and received no response. I assume it was shut at the time and I visited out of working hours.

I would also like to know the times for Ilford TA Centre as well please, if possible.

Cheers in advance,

Knight
If this is not a wah, look on the army or TAVRA web site or even a phone book.
Find the drill night day and time and turn up, you could even ring up in advance.

If this is not a wah, look on the army or TAVRA web site or even a phone book.
Find the drill night day and time and turn up, you could even ring up in advance.
The website doesn't have the information. I don't know what a TAVRA is either. Though a phonebook is worthwhile, I just need to see if I've actually got one at home. If that last one a go. Though I'd like some more suggestions from ARRSE please.

Knight

The phonebook it is then. Thanks for the info so far.

Knight

The website doesn't have the information. I don't know what a TAVRA is either. Though a phonebook is worthwhile, I just need to see if I've actually got one at home. If that last one a go. Though I'd like some more suggestions from ARRSE please.

Knight
A more pertinent suggestion would be to obtain the "shame" gene.

Cheers for the phone no, Kybosh and I might as well be grateful for the address as well. Though I did go to the Centre in person but didn't find a phone no. to contact them with. There was one, but it was old and the no. was no longer in use according to the operator. Can't say I didn't put some effort in:)

Knight