Romford TA Centre - Opening Times

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Knightwars4, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi ARRSE,

I just would like to know the times in which the aforementioned TA Centre would be open. As it isn't stated on the Army website due it lacking a dedicated page and the Centre doesn't seem to be open when I can visit there in person. I did go the Centre in person at 1600, but I buzzed for the PSI Office 3x at the gate and received no response. I assume it was shut at the time and I visited out of working hours.

I would also like to know the times for Ilford TA Centre as well please, if possible.

Cheers in advance,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hmm, that's unfortunate for me. I'm still in education and I can't attend during the day. So I am planning on visiting again this Wednesday afternoon as I'm available in the afternoon. Though I'd rather be armed with the knowledge of their opening times.

3. If this is not a wah, look on the army or TAVRA web site or even a phone book.
    Find the drill night day and time and turn up, you could even ring up in advance.
  4. The website doesn't have the information. I don't know what a TAVRA is either. Though a phonebook is worthwhile, I just need to see if I've actually got one at home. If that last one a go. Though I'd like some more suggestions from ARRSE please.

5. What suggestions are you expecting. You can either phone them, go on a drill night or go during the day.

What do you expect, the recruiter to come and personally find you.

Try making an effort dumb ass

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  6. The phonebook it is then. Thanks for the info so far.

7. A more pertinent suggestion would be to obtain the "shame" gene.
  8. Cheers for the phone no, Kybosh and I might as well be grateful for the address as well. Though I did go to the Centre in person but didn't find a phone no. to contact them with. There was one, but it was old and the no. was no longer in use according to the operator. Can't say I didn't put some effort in:)

9. I concede. Must try harder...and I sure as hell will.

10. As bade said, turn up Tuesday at 8pm if you're interested in joining