Romantic Novel Publisher Seeks Real Men

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKN2234170720070324

We're looking for some guys that are not your usual models, but have that iconic look that women go for -- sexy, sensitive, beautiful and fit," said Harlequin spokeswoman Marleah Stout, who attended the open casting.

"We want real men ... exactly what you think in your mind when you're fantasising or imagining that ideal man."
Step forward Cuddles. i can see it now......'Cuddles Opens wide and Says AAARRRSSSEE' :headbang:

MDN! Your time has come...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's just described every man that ever was. We are all godlike in our mind's eye.

I personally have in my closet one large set of clouds, and a trident, just in case it rains a lot.

I am a handsome devil, 'tis true but I have recently mortgaged my immage rights to a firm providing incontinence pants for plus size ladies, so regretfully Harlequin Publishing will have to seek elsewhere. Bat Crab or Ugly are both archetypal sex gods I believe or for pocket versions of their literature, flame and pink haired Celtic love master, The Matelot could perhaps be tempted out of semi-retirement??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly The NAAFI Bar 14
Rumrunner Current Affairs, News and Analysis 36
LordVonHarley The NAAFI Bar 6