Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romanians??

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Right...been busy and currently in the inevitable place recovering...but I thought I might post about the basically hottest nation on the planet!!!

As a proviso I might add that about 90 seconds after having my hands rubbed by a stunning Romanian I subsequently was dazzled by a lass from Lancashire who has haunted my every waking hour and a fair amount of my sleep also...but I digress...

Has anyone else come across Romanian women at home or abroad, and if you have did you wipe it off and apologise??

(Answers from MEF and BRF on postcards before you push through Moldova! :twisted:)

spaz

LE
clock_22.gif~c200

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh...now I'm cuckoo for finding Romanians hot...twat. I'm completely potty...it's true...but hardly for finding fit women hot! There's no pleasing some people!

Did you buy her a sandwich and then make a complete arse of yourself in the cafe and end up being charged by the CPS?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Whi
Did you buy her a sandwich and then make a complete arse of yourself in the cafe and end up being charged by the CPS?

Ooooooh...handbags at 20 paces...advance! Who are we talking about the Romanian or the Lancastrian?

I escaped the Romanian with dignity fairly well intact. As per the Lancastrian...dignity in absolute pieces.

Then of course there are stories to tell of Romani brasses trafficked and toothless...and therein lies a tale...

spaz

LE
I know it's a much contested accolade but is Nehustan the current holder of the Arrse "Most Mental Cnut" award?

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
Well, there is still that fucking whopper The Iron Duke hanging around like the QMs dog at the Pads BBQ, and of course dear old Ang has her Toilet Duck induced moments of incoherence, but if I were to grade him on the Duckworth-Lewis scale of mentalness, he would score a solid "Bottle-Of-Crisps".

I know it's a much contested accolade but is Nehustan the current holder of the Arrse "Most Mental Cnut" award?
Well, there is still that ******* whopper The Iron Duke hanging around like the QMs dog at the Pads BBQ, and of course dear old Ang has her Toilet Duck induced moments of incoherence, but if I were to grade him on the Duckworth-Lewis scale of mentalness, he would score a solid "Bottle-Of-Crisps".

Danny Diehard, Apachewarrior, Higgs_Bosun, the competition is fierce.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs

Obviously. You don'the undergo a year of psychometrics and psychiatric assessment at recruitment if they think you're 'nornal' :twisted:

spaz

LE
Blah blah blah I'm speshul, nod, nod, wink, wink.

Fcuk off and get back to poking ball bearings up your urethra to protect yourself from Gerald the Tightrope Walking Llama.

You moonscreeching turbobelmer.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Blah blah blah I'm speshul, nod, nod, wink, wink.

Fcuk off and get back to poking ball bearings up your urethra to protect yourself from Gerald the Tightrope Walking Llama.

You moonscreeching turbobelmer.

Ironically just had a brief conversation en passant with a down syndrome fellow on the bus about his normalisation; he's speshul and so am I.

Now pop down of your perch you gamma dullard.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
Hey, careful Spaz, Nehustan will throw a few guarded comments in that gives the thin veneer that he is something to do with SF, or MI6 or some stuff, when in reality he is just a penis taster.

Tap, tap, loose lips etc.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Hey, careful Spaz, Nehustan will throw a few guarded comments in that gives the thin veneer that he is something to do with SF, or MI6 or some stuff, when in reality he is just a penis taster.

Seconded for 15 years...and your point is?

spaz

LE

Indeed a taster of penii, who has had to be locked up for his and the public's safety.

I've seen some shit excuses to back out of doing a webster's charity event that you'd been larging it about but that takes the biscuit.

Nose_Tap.JPG

alib

LE
Nearest I've come is doing a line with a Bulgarian lass, an aspiring sculptress no less. Poor soul buggered off to bright lights of Wolverhampton (I did warn her) to study post grad sculpture. Found English art students are generally unable to draw which is a prerequisite for that sort of art and so the first year of the course was teaching the muppets basics she'd learnt as a nipper. Went completely off the rails and a bit mental. Now has retreated to the safety of the continent and is reduced to designing watches, another butterfly broken on the wheel of Blighty.

Latest Threads