• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Romania volunteer work.

Hello chaps,

In July of this year I shall be heading over to Romania to work with young orphans with HIV, homeless people and those with a disability. I am trying to raise as many of the queens golden nuggets as possible for these fellows. Money will go towards things like food, day trips etc.

I would be very grateful if anyone could spare a few pounds for this great cause, I've set up a donation link, shown below, where you can donate with credit/debit card or paypal,

many thanks in advance!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PJ337R8MP3FAU
Given that Romania is part of the EU and as such should be up to EU standards and also receives a lot of EU aid, do you not think you should be helping those young orphans with HIV, homeless people and those with a disability of your own countrymen and women...ie those in the UK?

E

EScotia

Went to Romania back in 1993 to help much the same as you. Nice to see things haven't changed much since then. Watch what you eat & drink as I had the worst gut ache & shits that I've ever had in my life.

Hello chaps,

In July of this year I shall be heading over to Romania to work with young orphans with HIV, homeless people and those with a disability. I am trying to raise as many of the queens golden nuggets as possible for these fellows. Money will go towards things like food, day trips etc.

I would be very grateful if anyone could spare a few pounds for this great cause, I've set up a donation link, shown below, where you can donate with credit/debit card or paypal,

many thanks in advance!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PJ337R8MP3FAU
Go to slough and you'll meet people with HIV, homless and disabled far cheaper.

Prince albert, the answer to that question is in the piece of text you quoted, to help them.

Cabana you make a fair point, but unfortunately even though the orphanages out there should be up to EU standards, they are not. Unlike here in the UK where disabled persons can claim benefits, Romania doesn't have such a great system. The government does not have the same funding to provide all the luxuries and great standards of living the people in the UK enjoy, so I hope that answers your query.

To help people less fortunate than yourself schaden, if byou don't have anything positive or worthwhile posting please don't post, it's just childish.

Prince albert, the answer to that question is in the piece of text you quoted, to help them.

Cabana you make a fair point, but unfortunately even though the orphanages out there should be up to EU standards, they are not. Unlike here in the UK where disabled persons can claim benefits, Romania doesn't have such a great system. The government does not have the same funding to provide all the luxuries and great standards of living the people in the UK enjoy, so I hope that answers your query.
The government of UK doesn't supply me with any luxuries either and the standard of living I have is all down to my own efforts.

If you want to go yoghurt knitting, fill your boots but don't expect me to pay for it.

Well that's very good for you, I'm not supplied with any luxuries either. I and the vast majority of the UK have everything we need to live a more than comfortable life. So I'm trying to help those who can't enjoy such a lifestyle.

So don't pay for it then, it's a donation link, you're not expected to pay for anything. It's only if you want, now settle down wee man.

AND if you read it correctly, the luxuries provided by the UK government was in relation to those disabled and or ill.

Silly billy.
Silly billy yourself. My wife is seriously disabled with MS. She gets bugger all in the way of luxuries but a few quid a month in benefits.

Now go and do your begging elsewhere you self licking ice cream.

The lads on here need to get a life, either grow up and act like adults or don't bother posting. Is this how people fill their time? Browsing round internet forums looking for the potential to make a joke. Sad old bastards.

Latest Threads