Romania and Bulgaria prepare to arrive en mass into the UK.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Nov 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You really are King Daily Mail of this forum aren't you?

Another shit thread

• Like Like x 2
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can we wait till they have finished with the outrage bus from your other shit thread?

3. This is more people than the whole population Scandinavia combined ... Surely a impossible burden for the UK to be able to cope with.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why is it shit ? This is pure fact!

• Like Like x 3
  5. "An EU law means that from 2014, more than 29 million people from Romania and Bulgaria will be entitled to apply for any UK job."

You're ******* joking, aren't you?

A Romanian or Bulgarian taking a job?

When crime fraud and deception appear to be the favourite career option?

• Like Like x 9
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What? A fact like people die from losing £30.00 in benefit.

Have a word with yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Have you been eating Duraglit or something?

Do you think for one minute that 29 million people are going to head for the UK?

• Like Like x 5
  8. Perhaps they will be attracted to our wonderful welfare state that our forefathers died in world wars to set up and establish and then, when it gets taken away from them they will all drop dead..

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  9. AF, You mean this Britain powerless to stop tens of thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians moving to UK next year, Theresa May admits - Telegraph don't you. Yep potentially tens of thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians could roll up in UK when the quotas controls run out. Not millions of them though, Airfillter.

Well if the figures were in any way accurate and if we didn't already have the immigrant population the size of Oxford because dark smelly people smuggle their family across the borders in the underpants or even if the UKBA were any good but unfortunately they're just crap really and even if we could stop anybody getting under the fence at all then this recent news might have some relevance to the debate on immigration and its impact on UK and whether this all matters in the big scheme of EU government silliness.

But the simple answer is that we do and they're not and we can't, so it doesn't.

Bulgarians have big moustaches and bad breath while Romanians live on the streets and go out at night biting necks. Did you know that? Glad to have helped and if you need anything further you can reach me at the Club ;-)

10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I see an opportunity here. I wonder how much beach front property is in Bulgaria? I could trade flights for houses.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's not - all that happens is the government balance income v expenditure.

Therefore if it can't cope we pay more tax.

Problem solved.

12. I currently live next door to a Romanian, he is a very nice chap. Could we perhaps have a system where I can swap a current UK resident of my choice for a Romanian of my choice. This would avoid any troublesome imbalances in civi job manning (do you call it manning in the outside world?) and we could perhaps also get rid of many of the thousands of cretins that currently blight my life through their incessent breathing. To clarify, I've not met many of these cretins, but they insist on advertising their presence through the use of social media.....and that is enough.

13. That's scandalous, what are our British criminals going to do in the face of all the competition from abroad.

14. An EU law means that from 2014 more than 60 million people from Britain and over 300 MILLION people from the rest of the EU will be entitled to move to Bulgaria and Romania and apply for jobs.

The question is .. does anyone really care?