Rolling a Seven Walt

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just to account for relative silence on these and other means just recently, got home last night after an extended stay in the lazar house, courtesy of pneumonia. Spent altogether four nights in Intensive Care, which was no fun at all, but now discharged and looking at at least a month's sick leave.

Those asking on other means 'for a friend, like' can fuck off, incidentally. I take size 8 boots and plan to keep wearing them myself and my shift bag and stereo aren't up for grabs, either.

Just to account for relative silence on these and other means just recently, got home last night after an extended stay in the lazar house, courtesy of pneumonia. Spent altogether four nights in Intensive Care, which was no fun at all, but now discharged and looking at at least a month's sick leave.

Those asking on other means 'for a friend, like' can fuck off, incidentally. I take size 8 boots and plan to keep wearing them myself and my shift bag and stereo aren't up for grabs, either.
Yeah well, we all know what happens to plans.

[Puts thread on 'watch' for boots]

Pneumonia? Did some sinister pig-dog British conspiracy nobble your tea?

Size 8 you say? Black or brown?

I'll let you know if I decide I don't want them.
Alright, fair's fair, brown you get them, black I get them.

Unless you particularly want a left boot?

I might be discharged tomorrow after a lung resection, but I have Hobbit sized feet and intend to keep boots, pairs, size 12E, style various for the immediate future...

Do you endless cünts ever stop moaning?

Wah wah wah! Everyone look at me, I’ve been in the hospikle. Holly City Walts! ( Only joking, get well soon)

I have a small graze on my finger

Can I have your false teeth?

Deal. I only have brown polish anyway.
While in trade training we had four man rooms. All of us had done basic together in ours. For a few months no one would buy black polish, so we only had one tin of brown. This did the job but over the weeks it gave a reddish tint to your boots. Staffy's inspecting could never put thier finger on what was odd though.

Well I have beaten you all in the "look at me" stakes.

My finger went through the dog shït bag when picking up.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Pleased that you are home and retuned on the moaning!

BTW, I'm retired so not interested in your boots but your slippers...

Well I have beaten you all in the "look at me" stakes.

My finger went through the dog shït bag when picking up.
The worst thing being he doesn't have a dog.