Rollestone Camp 'Afghan villagers' in immigration arrest

The arrests were made in a raid at Rollestone Camp on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire on Tuesday which lasted 12 hours, the UK Border Agency said.

The Afghan nationals, employed as "role play" villagers in Army exercises, were among 200 employees to be checked.

One was held for overstaying his visa, the other is a failed asylum seeker.

The raid on the base at 08:00 BST was led by Ministry of Defence Police who said they had acted "swiftly and robustly" to intelligence they had received.
BBC News - Rollestone Camp 'Afghan villagers' in immigration arrest

Let the arse kicking competition begin. :pl:

Afgan_Kandak going home then?

Wonder if the employers will get off SCOTfree or be hammered hard for not ensuring their employees were legal?

Its funny how this thread gets directed me as if some of you cnuts have some sort of fetish with me. As a matter of fact, I came here when I was two, so logically I am not on a immigrant status. So you got to put up with me for abit longer cnuts!

A

armadillo

Its funny how this thread gets directed me as if some of you cnuts have some sort of fetish with me. As a matter of fact, I came here when I was two, so logically I am not on a immigrant status. So you got to put up with me for abit longer cnuts!
A dark night, some alley on athursday, we wouldnt miss you on friday morning,

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
thursday are you hoping he'll come to gay night at the local disco with you then?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
have you built a replica tora bora under there then or is it so he can be VC to your GI when you play airsoft?

urgh hang on your not going to go all fritzl and use him as a love slave are you!!!!

A

armadillo

have you built a replica tora bora under there then or is it so he can be VC to your GI when you play airsoft?

urgh hang on your not going to go all fritzl and use him as a love slave are you!!!!

Im going to **** him senseless but because its afghan cuntduck, hes already senseless, best go wife wants me to come to bed...

M

Mark The Convict

A_K came here when he was two? No wonder his posts are so immature!

Edit; how come you never hear of prisoners being 'shot whilst trying to escape' any more?

Im going to **** him senseless but because its afghan cuntduck, hes already senseless, best go wife wants me to come to bed...
I'll have a culture shock if I ever met you, I never knew people like you would even dare think about having sex with such a small penis.

Afghan_Kandaks home movie…

Ah, the good old days, eh AK?

[video=youtube;PRRMIo726ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRMIo726ow[/video]

Why is it every thread with even a hint of an Afgan link automatically ends up as a slag off AK? Can we not start an AK bitching thread and leave all the others alone for a while?

PS. He is a wind-up; you know that don't you?

Why is it every thread with even a hint of an Afgan link automatically ends up as a slag off AK? Can we not start an AK bitching thread and leave all the others alone for a while?

PS. He is a wind-up; you know that don't you?
Seriously? . . . . .

I take you must of been introduced to boy love thursday by then ?

how come you never hear of prisoners being 'shot whilst trying to escape' any more?
"The arrests were made in a raid at Rollestone Camp on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire on Tuesday which lasted 12 hours, the UK Border Agency said.

The Afghan nationals, employed as "role play" villagers in Army exercises, were among 200 employees to be checked.

One was held for overstaying his visa, the other is a failed asylum seeker.

The raid on the base at 08:00 BST was led by Ministry of Defence Police who said they had acted "swiftly and robustly" to intelligence they had received. "
That's why. ModPlod arrived a few minutes early. I suppose we'll have to pay them now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
massivegeoff ACF 58
Nige The Intelligence Cell 41
The_Tara The Intelligence Cell 20