Rollestone Camp 'Afghan villagers' in immigration arrest

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunami, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Rollestone Camp 'Afghan villagers' in immigration arrest

Let the arse kicking competition begin. :pl:
  2. Afgan_Kandak going home then?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. BYE Bye AK.......
  4. Wonder if the employers will get off SCOTfree or be hammered hard for not ensuring their employees were legal?
  5. Its funny how this thread gets directed me as if some of you ***** have some sort of fetish with me. As a matter of fact, I came here when I was two, so logically I am not on a immigrant status. So you got to put up with me for abit longer *****!
  6. A dark night, some alley on athursday, we wouldnt miss you on friday morning,
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

thursday are you hoping he'll come to gay night at the local disco with you then?
  8. If its fancy dress i could be a builder, he can be under my patio...
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

have you built a replica tora bora under there then or is it so he can be VC to your GI when you play airsoft?

urgh hang on your not going to go all fritzl and use him as a love slave are you!!!!

10. Im going to **** him senseless but because its afghan cuntduck, hes already senseless, best go wife wants me to come to bed...
  11. A_K came here when he was two? No wonder his posts are so immature!

Edit; how come you never hear of prisoners being 'shot whilst trying to escape' any more?
  12. I'll have a culture shock if I ever met you, I never knew people like you would even dare think about having sex with such a small penis.
  13. Afghan_Kandaks home movie…

Ah, the good old days, eh AK?

14. Why is it every thread with even a hint of an Afgan link automatically ends up as a slag off AK? Can we not start an AK bitching thread and leave all the others alone for a while?

PS. He is a wind-up; you know that don't you?
  15. Seriously? . . . . .