Roll20 - Pathfinder RPG - Want to try it?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So many moons ago, I used to GM D&D, then a few years back I played and GM'd a bit in Pathfinder, which I loved.

Having played around with the Roll20 system, I've got a mission set up and ready to go. I'd quite like to get back into GM'ing but I've forgot almost everything, so will be starting from scratch in terms of the rules, etc. The Roll20 system helps quite a bit and has character sheet and a generation wizard for new characters, etc, etc.

If you fancy giving it a shot you'll need:

1. A microphone
2. Discord
3. A free Roll20 account

It'd probably be from 2000hrs during a weekday - not sure when yet.

Stick your details below if you're interested, including what days you're not available. Realistically, I only need two people to make it viable, though of course the more the merrier.

Cheers!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
So many moons ago, I used to GM D&D, then a few years back I played and GM'd a bit in Pathfinder, which I loved.

Having played around with the Roll20 system, I've got a mission set up and ready to go. I'd quite like to get back into GM'ing but I've forgot almost everything, so will be starting from scratch in terms of the rules, etc. The Roll20 system helps quite a bit and has character sheet and a generation wizard for new characters, etc, etc.

If you fancy giving it a shot you'll need:

1. A microphone
2. Discord
3. A free Roll20 account

It'd probably be from 2000hrs during a weekday - not sure when yet.

Stick your details below if you're interested, including what days you're not available. Realistically, I only need two people to make it viable, though of course the more the merrier.

Cheers!
I'd be willing to give it ago. Alas I don't have a microphone. Or discord. Or... Yep you've guessed it. I can solve most of those easily enough. Apart from being too ******* busy for the next couple of months. If it works well I'll be up for the second run.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
WTF is discord, apart from the natural state of affairs between man and wife?

Latest Threads