ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
To the..............
hole.jpg

I think!

i want a spam fritter now :-(

No you don't, have you seen the prices of spam and corned beef. I think govt's are panic buying and stock piling as we head towards WW3.
yeah I was in tescos the other day nearly £2 for a poxy tin of corned beef, all i want is CB hash not bloody foie gras

oh and some bastard had stolen the key off the side

yeah I was in tescos the other day nearly £2 for a poxy tin of corned beef, all i want is CB hash not bloody foie gras

oh and some bastard had stolen the key off the side

You have to pay a small fortune at timpsons for a corned beef tin key these days

I do like a nice bit of stewing steak, nice pastry crust on the side, marrowfat peas

Tinned stew, that takes me back, not had that since compo rations when I went on a sailing piss up in the solent, all on duty of course, cowes week to boot!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Nice with carrots I don't like marrowfat peas. Stewing steak is nice with Yorkshire puddings. Shin beef is the best cooked all day in the slow cooker.

see I don't like garden peas, but yeah yorkshire puds are good

A

Aleegee1698

Buy our multi-talented piece of melamine on a tubular-steel frame and get free cooking oil for life!

Yes, limited offer only to members of this forum who are aged over 60. Imagine owning your very own height-adjustable piece of melamine on a tubular-steel frame! A must in the kitchen,at work or even use it to read our catalogue full of lesser useless contraptions.

With free cooking oil for life! Order now.

in the style of the ironduke can we have a tinned meat forum

I like raw veg, but not raw green veggies.

Sugar snaps are nice though, very pea like

You know it's hard to get decent frankfurters these days.
I'm lucky in that I have a german place not far from me he imports some brilliant sausages for next to nothing

Latest Threads