Roll up, roll up

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pebbles015, May 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come get your latest offer

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

To the..............

I think!
  3. i want a spam fritter now :-(
  4. No you don't, have you seen the prices of spam and corned beef. I think govt's are panic buying and stock piling as we head towards WW3.
  5. yeah I was in tescos the other day nearly £2 for a poxy tin of corned beef, all i want is CB hash not bloody foie gras

oh and some bastard had stolen the key off the side
  6. Yes I decided against corned beef hash. Used to be a cheap meal it's dearer than stewing steak now.

7. You have to pay a small fortune at timpsons for a corned beef tin key these days
  8. I do like a nice bit of stewing steak, nice pastry crust on the side, marrowfat peas
  9. Tinned stew, that takes me back, not had that since compo rations when I went on a sailing piss up in the solent, all on duty of course, cowes week to boot!
  10. Nice with carrots I don't like marrowfat peas. Stewing steak is nice with Yorkshire puddings. Shin beef is the best cooked all day in the slow cooker.
  11. see I don't like garden peas, but yeah yorkshire puds are good
  12. No not tinned.
  13. Buy our multi-talented piece of melamine on a tubular-steel frame and get free cooking oil for life!

Yes, limited offer only to members of this forum who are aged over 60. Imagine owning your very own height-adjustable piece of melamine on a tubular-steel frame! A must in the kitchen,at work or even use it to read our catalogue full of lesser useless contraptions.

With free cooking oil for life! Order now.
  14. Oh I prefer garden peas raw, the dog likes them too.
  15. in the style of the ironduke can we have a tinned meat forum