Roll mats

I think you're wrong, but wouldn't get in the way of you being uncomfortable.

I think that it's time you stopped salivating over your kit and went to bed.

G

Goku

They are warmer than sleeping on the ground and reduce back pain from laying on uneven ground and stones.

Do without and suffer.

5.56mm said:
i think they are useless i would sooner sleep on the ground.
I've heard that the New Orleans National Guard have the same opinion and have insisted on Li-los.

I'm with you 5.56, rollmats are for poofs, as are sleeping bags, waterproofs and rations. Just gimme bullets, water and cold steel, and lemme at em! :roll:

Pillager said:
No rifle?

You and 5.56 really are in the elite!
Rifles are for poofs, any reluctance to close with the enemy and engage them in hand to hand combat is indicitive of latent homosexuality.
Ok 5.56, got your shuriken, nunchucks and cheesewire? good, I'm right behind you. :lol:

rifles are for poofs real men use gpmgs .And the only reason you want to get close to the enemy is so you can do pervy things with their
corpses :lol: . roll mats good thermarest better .bed best of all :D

Having been in the army in the days when roll mats were not issued, they first time I used one was great.

They are probably one of the most under-rated bits of kit around.

5.56mm said:
Its useless because you're ACF & have therefore probably trimmed 4 inches off either side so it fits neatly on top your bergen without overhanging. :D ...........have you also cut the handle off your tooth brush to save space?

Cait said:
5.56mm said:
Its useless because you're ACF & have therefore probably trimmed 4 inches off either side so it fits neatly on top your bergen without overhanging. :D ...........have you also cut the handle off your tooth brush to save space?
Cait ur an ammacher rite. I cut the bristles off my toofbrush to make it lighter so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I win!!!!!!!!

:roll:

Humphrey_De_Tiluel said:
Cait said:
5.56mm said:
Cait ur an ammacher rite. I cut the bristles off my toofbrush to make it lighter so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I win!!!!!!!!

:roll:
I found sawing off the sticky out barrel thingy at the end of my SLR most useful as a weight saving trick, and also it made the weapon mush more FIBUA friendly.

I also used chinese takeaway foil tins instead of mess tins as a) they were lighter and b) they moulded nicely into my kidney pouches.

I also used to remove all the charcoal lining from my noddy suit so that it was lighter and rolled neatly to fit into my bum roll.