Role specific run times?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Svinski, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1.5 mile run time preferred for RMP?

2. 25 Mins.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 30 mins, then any pie eating criminal can escape.

4. Pies? They'll never get away. I'm always hungry

5. Many moons ago, the RMP RINCO in Crossmaglen was an ex Pathfinder, don't think anyone would have outrun him, fit as a tripe fed butchers whippet!

6. pritty sure its 12.45 as most others

7. I still do a sub 8.30 at 37 years old, its not hard. The quicker I get across the line, the quicker I can have a fag.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

For ADSC the run time is 14.00 minutes for male and female. Along with a massive 20kg on the lift test and a whole 30 metres on the jerrycan carry. These are the minimum standards and if this is all you achieve you will be getting graded as a 'D' for fitness and you are not getting in the RMP with a 'D'.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 10.10 at the moment on 1.5mile. Lifts n Kerry can carry no dramas. What time gets you an A?

10. Jerry I mean

11. RMP 14 minutes, everyone else, 13 minutes and 50 seconds..which explains why the RMP never catch anyone ;)

12. They no longer need to run- they just pin crimes on the nearest infanteer. Which is why infanteers need to run.

• Like Like x 1
  13. oooooh_matron - Don't give away all the secrets! Next you'll be letting slip the one about all those people who fall down the steps at the RMP Station. Very slippery, them steps.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.