Rogue SAS unit accused of executing civilians in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Whiskybreath, Jul 2, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Earl Grey one assumes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hmm, not sure what bloggers breastfeeding on camera has to do with the thread title? ( Anyway, Arrse tradition requires me to ask for pictures here or it didn't happen. Someone else will be along in a minute to ask how big the baps were.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. With thousands of daesh Jihadis removed...permanently...and their ‘Caliphate’ taken, it could be possibly said that they may have been diminished.

But that is only an observation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. HHH

HHH LE

5. Photoshopped for effect. Honest.

6. Sarastro

Sarastro LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Even a quick Tineye will show that many of those phots have been around for yonks, from Iraq / Afghan era.

I suspect this will all go away quietly when the kneejerk Sy investigation realises, after much orifice level harrumphing, that a) they are mostly or all phots scraped from various pre-existing websites, and b) there is no chance of them actually tracking down the poster(s) anyway, as US companies don't exist to enforce UK government NDAs, and even 11-month-olds can post anonymously on Facebook these days.

I know, I see people's babies taking over their parents Facebook accounts every day.