Rogue police officer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DieHard, Feb 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

I saw the news earlier that an ex LAPD police officer and army reservist was holed up in a cabin having a shootout with police.
    This guy got fired a few years ago and has put his training to bad use, killing a deputy in the shootout.
    I know of one incident in the UK when an police officer shot someone and then himself, but it would seem that a combination of police and military training, the availability of guns, and a cop with a grudge, do not go well together.
    Rip to the deputy

Sent by Crapatalk. Sitting on my bog having a dump.
  2. the thing which stands out for me is the cops brassed up 2 chicks in a vehicle which was different to his. thinking it was him.
    nice work.
  3. I think the final total was LAPD brassed up 3 vehicles that were similar(ish) to his.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

They had wheels, it was close enough.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. yeah wheels, there IS that.
  6. Any yellow Minis?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thank god no Gerbils were hurt.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

WHAT!!!!!!! They shot Jim Morrisson?
  9. They shot a 71 year old woman and her daughter, who were out delivering papers. They apparently mistook the vehicle for Dorner's because they were in a state of heightened alert and the vehicle was behaving strangely (slowing down every few feet so that papers could be delivered).

The vehicle was a bright blue Toyota, and the one they were looking for was a black Nissan.

Because the incident took place on a residential street, bullets fired by LAPD went through nearby houses.

Later, another Police department stopped a black truck that looked a bit like Dorner's (though was again a different make). The driver was a skinny white male. A few moments later, a cruiser rammed him and cops opened fire. Reports seem to suggest that they again thought the vehicle was Dorner's.

They're incredibly lucky they haven't killed more people than Dorner. It's staggeringly unprofessional.

10. You can't beat a Waldorf lead filled salad
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Who provides their Public Liabilty insurance?
  12. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

God i remember that incident dibble ran up to the car and shot him about 7 times i think..and the inocent guy lived.

Didnt they catch him outside haverstock hill tube?
    About 1983 iirc

Sent by Crapatalk. Sitting on my bog having a dump.
  13. Perhaps the 'rogue cop' had a point about what a shower the LAPD are. Running around the streets shooting up pickups at random seems to be part of their standard procedures.