• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rogue Bull Gores Runner To Death In Spain

ScaleyAlbereto said:
I agree, excellent drills by the Bull.

Bull fighting/running is some wierd fcuking source of entertainment if you ask me.
Thank you! I knew I was taking my life in my hands by posting this in the NAAFI Bar ... glad that someone agrees! :wink:

tattybadger said:
Plus all the Jack and Danny would be moist by the time you had finished the course!
You're still plugging the old 'A man wearing Crocs is guarenteed a steady supply of minge' arguement are you Tatty? I'm now convinced that you have shares in the company... I never did report back on my Croc recon mission did I? :oops:

I'm sure the poor bull is in shock and needs counselling and reassurance that it wasn't his fault.. it was an accident brought on by the pressure of the situation and exigent circumstances...

still, the police, no doubt, have been forced to arrest him on a charge of manslaughter and confiscate the alleged weapons for further testing and whether they were licenced...

shame, really...he had such promise as a professional fighter..that he'll never make it to the ring...

Chuffed to fückin' NAAFIs to hear the news! Tough fückin' shite, Jose and I wish you well to wear it, you stupid, macho twät.

It's been 15 years or so since one of these total arrseholes had it up 'em to such an extent that s/he karked it. I hope there are, at the very least, 500 fatalities every year henceforth!

Tradition be fücked! This is animal torture of the very worst order. It should be banned forthwith in a so-called "civilised society", along with the total abomination of bull-fighting.

MsG

The bull was running down the street, which is after all what they're supposed to do on these occasions. Hardly counts as 'rogue' in my book. Case, dismissed, Mr Toro. You may depart with character unstained. Unless you've already been butchered and eaten, of course.

Come to think of it, why not do the same to every losing contestant in the race? Fair's fair, after all.

Archangel said:
You're still plugging the old 'A man wearing Crocs is guarenteed a steady supply of minge' arguement are you Tatty? I'm now convinced that you have shares in the company... I never did report back on my Croc recon mission did I? :oops:
Well............?

tattybadger said:
Archangel said:
Well............?
This is neither the time nor the place to discuss my croc recon mission. You have created a perfectly good thread on that very subject (Jarrod's bizarre sexually ambiguous posts notwithstanding) Be assured that i will post my report in the fullness if time!

But I just wanted to thank everyone for support on matter of the bull! Thanks Bugsy... I take it you agree with me then! :D

So, I think we are all in agreement then. Tormenting and goading a herd of angry bulls and running down the street in front of them (quite apart from being utterly barbaric) is not the very most clever or heroic thing these pretend-tough t0ssers could ever do. And it shouldn't come as any great surprise when one of these tw@ts gets flattened! Good skills to the bull!

Latest Threads