Rocky Horror Picture Show.

In a bit of a fix here as I am going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the theatre. Not a problem normally but as I broke my hip back in January I am not back as steady on my feet as I am usually.

The question is about shoes. I would normally wear high heels for this but I don't think another trip to A&E would go down with Mrs WB very well.

What would be an acceptable alternative bearing in mind I will be wearing the usual Rocky Horror garb (much to the horror of my friends who don't know what they have let themselves in for)?

Many thanks.

In a bit of a fix here as I am going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the theatre. Not a problem normally but as I broke my hip back in January I am not back as steady on my feet as I am usually.

The question is about shoes. I would normally wear high heels for this but I don't think another trip to A&E would go down with Mrs WB very well.

What would be an acceptable alternative bearing in mind I will be wearing the usual Rocky Horror garb (much to the horror of my friends who don't know what they have let themselves in for)?

Many thanks.
Go in character as Dr. Scott. No walking in high heels required, job jobbed. Close the thread.

769F6882-C10C-4956-A4D8-EBBBD57778A9.jpeg

Many thanks.
Go in a wheelchair. It's in character...

ETA: beaten to it by @big ned by 13 seconds!

That is sooo weird..this morning, out of nowhere I was thinking about The RHPS...haven't given it a thought for years. Deja vu eh!!!

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've got tickets again for this year in Glasgow. Three years ago it was Edinburgh and Glasgow (which I got sexually assaulted at by the woman sat next to me), and the live broadcast of the stage show from London for the 25th Anniversary.

Can't wait!

I normally go as Rocky bandaged up, and then my mates undo the bandages at the same point in the show / film. Often much to the disappointment of the women around me. Hey ho!

You could always default to one of the party goers?

The Narrator!
Dress shirt and bow tie, smoking jacket (cut down dressing gown), cheap folder. Trousers or stockings as you see fit AND FLAT SHOES

Sorted

The Narrator!
Dress shirt and bow tie, smoking jacket (cut down dressing gown), cheap folder. Trousers or stockings as you see fit AND FLAT SHOES

Sorted
I usually do that (with a Dinner jacket instead of a Smoking jacket), but tried high heels back in February.
1554912619527.png

..... parts of my lunch just reappeared in my mouth - thanks for that o_O

(nice legs - I usually wear trousers as my daughter is a Rocky Horror fan too and i usually drive her and her mates and there are some lines not to be crossed!)

It will have to be flat shoes. I do like the idea of the dj and going as the narrator but I have a Basque and will wear it.
Good legs there @shiny_arrse

The tickets were bought before I had my accident so getting in with a wheelchair isn't possible. I would then feel a fraud as I can walk. Well sort of in a style of the alien in men in black.

One can almost smell the empty bottles of poppers, wraps of Rohyphnol and see the glint of ball peen hammers in that picture.
Close but no cigar...
Rum, Beer and an Axe.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fat_Cav RLC 21
massivegeoff Canada 4
T OTC and ACF 3