Rocket list

Just had a phone call from my very excited younger sister, she's got her 'job offer' for joining up as an RE carpenter and is now just waiting for a date to report for basic training. She says she has been put on a 'Rocket list' due to scoring highly in selection, can anyone enlighten me as to what said list is exactly??

Also, where is she likely end up doing her trade training??

I would ask her, but the call ended abruptly as, I presume, her phone died.

Just had a phone call from my very excited younger sister, she's got her 'job offer' for joining up as an RE carpenter and is now just waiting for a date to report for basic training. She says she has been put on a 'Rocket list' due to scoring highly in selection, can anyone enlighten me as to what said list is exactly??

Also, where is she likely end up doing her trade training??

I would ask her, but the call ended abruptly as, I presume, her phone died.
Op Rocket is when some one doesnt turn up to phase 1 training, leaves in first few days/week so they get a replacement whos top of the CEG to take the place Iie your sister)............so if your sisters been given a job offer she must of been given details of where, when etc...after basic she will go on to Minley for 9 weeks Combat Engineering then onto Chatham for Carpentry.............just a bit vague with