Rocket attack on the moon!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Howler, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't miss this, it's the most important event there's been world history for hundreds of years.
    If they find enough traces of water to sustain life the moonbases will happen very soon, then the real punch ups will occur between the Chinese, Indians and NASA.
    The ongoing squabbles on this planet at he moment will pale into insignificance compared to the real issues of control of the planet's resources for the next millennium.
    http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/main/LCROSS_Viewers_Guide.html

2. Tin Foil Hats...

Not only do they look cool, they keep the CIA out of your brain too.. Or summat.

3. Space: the Final Frontline?

4. What happens if the second space ship's highly sophisticated instruments actually prove the truth that the moon really is made of cheese. Will the Swiss join the punch up to protect their economy?

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

No, but the French Camembert control organisation will instantly slap an injuction on NASA for infringement of their rights to sell millenia-old cheese disguised as a delicacy to foolish foreigners

6. Better brush up on my Klingon then, as we boldly go....

I'll get me coat.

TAXI

7. R.I.P to us earthlings, retaliation from the moon men imminent.

8. Somehow I can,t see "crashing" onto the moon successful!!! - - Surely that is like swimming the channel - having your body wash up dead on a French beach and claiming success!!!

Money better spent on kit for troops!!! (ours not theirs!)

9. So this is what NASA does now? Disband the brainy buggers. :twisted:

10. There'd better not be bits of moon in my garden (Like we'd notice anyway (!))

I had enough trouble moving the wheelie bins and flower pots back the other week after the so-called "Tornado".

Southerners I can handle, but bits of Martian in my garden? I'd have to have the place razed to the ground and move all those used blokes from under the patio.

11. I can't believe that on the day the President of the USA gets the Nobel Peace Prize he goes and declares war on the moon. I'm outraged and think he should give the prize back.

12. Do you have the keys to the outrage lunar landing craft ??