Rock Apes walting.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

While arrse was down I was surfing over on Rearparty and came across this. What is it about the 'regiment' that makes them think they're SAS or something? The RAF Regiment, legends in their own minds. :roll:

2. Here we go again....Is there something on there that shouldn't be?
    I do believe 2 sqn are in an airborne role so whats the problem?
  3. Perhaps the gentleman in question is hinting that the pebble monkeys are walting by pretending to be in HM Armed Forces rather than the civies in uniform that the rest of their RAF bretheren are that we all know and love...

Well, it is the NAAFI after all... :roll:
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Its just the 'speshull' bit that makes them think they're all SAS troopers. If you can't see it in the boards presentation then you must be one of them. :oops:
  5. 658sqn AAC was airborne in the 80s, couldnt get the cnuts to jump out of the back of a 4tn truck let alone a Herc.....LOL
  6. Did you know that they have to do selection twice before the RAF even look at them :idea:
  7. Airfix,how the devil are you? I'd rather trash the fek out of that cadet cnut than the apes.
  8. JP47, I think that twat is well and truely fucked :twisted:
  9. Defo not a rockape or RAF for that matter,I've also got better things to worry about than what they put on their notice boards-get over it :roll:
  10. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella :x
  11. Well they actually parachute out of aeroplanes so its hardly walting is it.
    And real paras never mention the fact theat that they do they :twisted: .
    Lots of reasons to take the mickey out of raf regiment but hardly this.
  12. the wings in the photo
  13. True, but it's a quiet afternoon and it's sooo easy to get a bite from them - it's not like they have, IIRC, CVR(T) and walt it up as Cav any longer... :wink:
  14. I can't see a problem either. Apart from the pilots they are the only combat orientated part of the RAF. The rest are support trades, a bit like my own (ex) unit.