ROCC(V) - TA OCD

So far nothing heard on review of education & training with expected date of 1 April 2008, has anyone seen anything or is it just me thats completely in the dark.

I will admit that I'm slightly paranoid that after:

JOTES/MK1/JOTAC/JSC(TA)/MK2

it will deliver just yet another hoop for me to jump through!

zenith69uk said:
So far nothing heard on review of education & training with expected date of 1 April 2008, has anyone seen anything or is it just me thats completely in the dark.

I will admit that I'm slightly paranoid that after:

JOTES/MK1/JOTAC/JSC(TA)/MK2

it will deliver just yet another hoop for me to jump through!
Well, JOTES has gone, JSC(TA) have been running their 'last' course for about 4 years now, JOTAC is a belting course and MK1 / MK2 not that hard.

msr

JSC last course is this year. A new course has been designed - can't remember what it's called - I'll find out.

Eventually found what i was looking for, its:

2008DIN07-056: The introduction of the new TA Officer Career Development (TA OCD) training and
education construct for TA Group A officers

and hurrah for the first time I have done all the guff required )apart from TACSC.

MSR, It also talks about your MK2 (V) !

zenith69uk said:
The fella that edits TAQ was in my syndicate at JSC TA, whilst he was a lovely chap I couldn't help feeling that the viewpoint of a TA Yeomanry Officer who is doing an FTRS at the then HQ Land was hugely different from that of a 'normal' TA punter. Lovely chap spoke absolute balls - TAQ is just a tool to tell the TA what CRF's staff want us to think! Insulting to the extreme, and the guys know it.
It's been of no value-add since the first issue. Now, if only they would make it out of absorbent paper...

msr