Robust case for HTC One X?

Given that Otterbox is not available in the UK, can anyone recommend a decent case for the One X?

Does not need to be CBRN proof, but something to stop it breaking when I dress up as a soldier.

TIA

BB

I had an much older model, an HTC Hero and my experience was that it was fairly robust (it survived multiple drops when drunk and a good soaking when caught out running). Also can't beat an android op system in my opinion.

Nearly went for it, but decided on the fancier (although perhaps more fragile) Galaxy S3

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Given that Otterbox is not available in the UK, can anyone recommend a decent case for the One X?

Does not need to be CBRN proof, but something to stop it breaking when I dress up as a soldier.

TIA

BB
If you can log onto Arrse, you can get an Otterbox via Amazon, Christ, BB, you can be a slackarrse sometimes!!

Have Krusell brought out a One X case yet? those are usually quite decent. At the moment I've just got a protective shell and stick on screen protector on mine that I got from Amazon for less than 6 quid. Wouldnt mind something more substantial in the long term though.

But both say they will send as soon as they get them....Not we dont stock them anymore...You 'Tard!

****!!! I must remember to quote next time....even from my poxy phone...

P

PrinceAlbert

It states that you can order them and will only actually be billed when they are actually in stock..... My money stays in the bank until its needed!
I'm not disputing that fact.

I wouldn't buy anything unless I knew when the stock would arrive. Especially if it were a phone case that you'd want to arrive sooner rather than later.

Why has nobody mentioned that the Otterbox is not yet available?

In the absence of Otterbox, any decent suggestions?

OK muchachos

Amazon had the Otter Box Defender for the One X and I've bought one for about £32 delivered. Looks like a pretty robust piece of kit, screen protector and a raised edge to stop the screen getting dinged. Spaced at the back to help cushion against impact.

It also comes with a solid attachment that clips onto the belt and lets you press the phone onto it.

It feels like it'll do the job

Amazon had the Otter Box Defender for the One X and I've bought one for about £32 delivered. Looks like a pretty robust piece of kit, screen protector and a raised edge to stop the screen getting dinged. Spaced at the back to help cushion against impact.

It also comes with a solid attachment that clips onto the belt and lets you press the phone onto it.

It feels like it'll do the job
All the Otterboxes are available direct from the US site, although it looks like they are almost all in stock on Amazon UK.

I've just bought the Defender from Amazon for my Galaxy S3 which is virtually the same size as the HTC 1X. The phone itself is large but slim, slap the Defender on it and it looks like Dom Jolly is about to run off with it. It's phucking huge. I'm probably going to send it back and get a Commuter model.

I'm in work now and the case is at home, if I get time tomorrow night I'll post some pics to show you the difference.

The Defender case reminds me of the Fluke multimeter that you can reverse in its massive plastic case for extra protection, it's not far off the same size either.

Depends where you are going to use it. Don't tell me you've actually gone and got a tour???