• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Robotic Apocalypse?

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
You'll not be saying that when the mechaniods rise to crush their human masters....

In my house it'll be the microwave, the bastard hates me.................................

I for one welcome our new robotic overlords, and offer my services as an assistant/consultant/house pet.

Praise be to the Mighty Machines!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
I for one welcome our new robotic overlords, and offer my services as an assistant/consultant/house pet.

Praise be to the Mighty Machines!
Traitor, traitor, to the scaffold/burn pit* with him immediately before he betrays our secret defence plans to the machines...

* Here we can pause and discuss which option will a) provide the most entertainment; thereby taking the general publics minds off their impending doom at the hands of the machines. and b) provide the biggest financial return for Arrse's chosen charity which will profit from the tickets we sell for the event.

Latest Threads