Robotic Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who's paying for this type of shit journalism, is the question I want answered.
  2. In the case of the Huff Post... Nobody.*

* well, advertisers on the site, I suppose.
  3. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

You'll not be saying that when the mechaniods rise to crush their human masters....

In my house it'll be the microwave, the bastard hates me.................................
  4. I for one welcome our new robotic overlords, and offer my services as an assistant/consultant/house pet.

Praise be to the Mighty Machines!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. imagesCA0V05UW.jpg imagesCABUI1TH.jpg imagesCAUQFH9D.jpg

I'll watch The Terminator Chronicles just for Lena Heady, purely in the interests of scientific research of course
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I see your Lena Heady and raise you a Summer Glau.

summer glau.jpg
  8. I've seen the future and it doesn't sound too healthy for us.

Oh, and to the OP: the latest edition of Radio 4's Inifinite Monkey Cage has an interesting discussion on the topic of 'pointless' research.
  9. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Traitor, traitor, to the scaffold/burn pit* with him immediately before he betrays our secret defence plans to the machines...

* Here we can pause and discuss which option will a) provide the most entertainment; thereby taking the general publics minds off their impending doom at the hands of the machines. and b) provide the biggest financial return for Arrse's chosen charity which will profit from the tickets we sell for the event.