Robocop 2013

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Tricky1982, Aug 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet another film getting the remake treatment, personally I enjoyed the original (the first one, not the gash sequels), they'll probably make a shite job of it like they have with every other remake, but I'll give it a whirl!
    No proper trailers out yet, just this viral

2. No!

You can't touch the original as it managed to predict almost to a tee the inevitable and frightenting end game of the consumer society, the growth of the multi nationals and the perils of the contracting out of public services to the lowest bidder.

That and the fact that it has casual violence, nudity and a ludicrous round count on a par with "Where Eagles Dare".

• Like Like x 2
  3. ED-209 looks bonk. Why retcon Omni Consumer Products into Omnicorps? I hope this isn't going to be CGI cack.

4. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I doubt it'll end up being that valuable

6. Oh the humanity, they've turned our favourite Roboplod into a cross between Nolans Batman and Nomad from the game "Crysis"
    robo1.jpg

7. That looks totally shite. I made a better cyberpunk outfit than that in 1991 from an air ventilated coverall, some epoxy putty and an Alice band.

8. Agreed, they should have stuck with the original design. No doubt this one will have ninja moves & all sorts, shite