Robo-sexual

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Aug 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you have to empty them when it comes out of their ears or do they do it them selves?

2. Or £9.99 for a Fleshlight?

3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I'm faintly disturbed by the Japanese robot who looks like a little girl. If anyone needs confirmation that the Japs are not nice and need nuking this is it.

If it had tits like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race and had an automatic setting for anal sex then I would start saving now for one.

4. 'The main drawback of this type of robot is that they have a very short battery life - they only last for about 20 minutes.'

Fucking 'only'.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ^ Surely there's an "opening" in which to plug a mains converter.

6. Two words.

Earth fault.

Let's just say that 230v is painful enough when it goes up your arm.........

7. Wait till you see the vending machines that sell schoolgirls' undies (Condition: Used)

I'd imagine you could order whatever size tits you want. Regarding doing anal with a robot, you are a braver man than me. Don't you know who/what these are:-

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ignoring Robocop's obvious psychological issues with no longer having any type of penis, let alone a small one, there's a shiny shilling for anybody who knows why the mystery man at the end is relevant to this thread. He is an American called Robert Williams and he died on January 25, 1979.

Beware of whore bots with removable teeth, vibrating gums and frictionless, self lubricating rectums. Their sphincters are driven by powerful, hydraulic motors and their fannies were designed by Van de Graaff himself to deliver a lethal shock to any man who dares to complete the circuit with them. The shock itself is not fatal but when you withdraw and view the still smouldering, blackened stump that used to be your best friend, you will immediately kill yourself.

It's all part of their evil plan to take over the world. I know. I've seen the movies.

8. What, not even to whisper dirty things in your ear? How boring.

9. I was thinking along the lines of 12VDC. But you make a good point, for some DIY nut would no doubt try the higher voltage.

10. [​IMG]Its the Shadow & I claim my shinny shilling

11. It's end up with a fault. A nagging and annoying fault.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What? So it goes on longer than 20 minutes? That's just crazy talk.

13. 20 mins... I could hump it four times and charge it up on a Sunday night.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

14. Think I'll fuck the misses off and get one of these.

Attached Files: