Robo-sexual

Do you have to empty them when it comes out of their ears or do they do it them selves?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm faintly disturbed by the Japanese robot who looks like a little girl. If anyone needs confirmation that the Japs are not nice and need nuking this is it.

If it had tits like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race and had an automatic setting for anal sex then I would start saving now for one.

I'm faintly disturbed by the Japanese robot who looks like a little girl. If anyone needs confirmation that the Japs are not nice and need nuking this is it.
Wait till you see the vending machines that sell schoolgirls' undies (Condition: Used)

If it had tits like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race and had an automatic setting for anal sex then I would start saving now for one.
I'd imagine you could order whatever size tits you want. Regarding doing anal with a robot, you are a braver man than me. Don't you know who/what these are:-

Ignoring Robocop's obvious psychological issues with no longer having any type of penis, let alone a small one, there's a shiny shilling for anybody who knows why the mystery man at the end is relevant to this thread. He is an American called Robert Williams and he died on January 25, 1979.

Beware of whore bots with removable teeth, vibrating gums and frictionless, self lubricating rectums. Their sphincters are driven by powerful, hydraulic motors and their fannies were designed by Van de Graaff himself to deliver a lethal shock to any man who dares to complete the circuit with them. The shock itself is not fatal but when you withdraw and view the still smouldering, blackened stump that used to be your best friend, you will immediately kill yourself.

It's all part of their evil plan to take over the world. I know. I've seen the movies.

Two words.

Earth fault.

Let's just say that 230v is painful enough when it goes up your arm.........
I was thinking along the lines of 12VDC. But you make a good point, for some DIY nut would no doubt try the higher voltage.

'The main drawback of this type of robot is that they have a very short battery life - they only last for about 20 minutes.'

Fucking 'only'.
20 mins... I could hump it four times and charge it up on a Sunday night.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Whatever next?!

BBC News - Will we ever want to have sex with robots?

Presumably you can get one that doesn't speak. Tempting?

Less than £6k a pop. That's much cheaper than being married...
I dont much fancy slinging one up Terminator's missus really, think I would pass on that.

Apparently there is a male version called 'Rocky' too, I wonder if they will equip that with a kill-cord when it goes all 'Mike Tyson' on whoever it's giving a good seeing to.

I dont much fancy slinging one up Terminator's missus really, think I would pass on that.

Apparently there is a male version called 'Rocky' too, I wonder if they will equip that with a kill-cord when it goes all 'Mike Tyson' on whoever it's giving a good seeing to.
. . . and now we come to the tragic bit,

there was no way of stopping it . . . .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 2
WEATHERMAN1956 The NAAFI Bar 8
broadsword The Intelligence Cell 2