ROBIN HOOD

Robin it was you who flogged my tree house to the 9 ladies wasnt it, go on, own up ! Damn, the "to let" sign wasnt up for more than 5 minutes and you go and sell it as real estate.......

Maid, you either have access to some interesting herbal remedies acquired form a chap with a tea cosy on his head or you've found the secret to time travel.

WTF are you on about, please clarify. Tres confused. :roll:

V

vespa

Maid Marion said:
Vespa your very attractive but I think you have the bark of the wrong tree in sherwood my darling :roll: :wink:
Tea cosys for nipple warmers, I like that Flash you got style :wink:
well you're coming out with nonsense and generally not talking sense

V

vespa

Maid Marion said:
your a devil arent ya.....
will YOU save me from the aardvark Vespa? perleez im asking nicely 8)

is your second name Scarlett?
send me a nude picture of you and i will consider it

O

one_flew_over

Maid Marion said:
just shut my eyes, think of Robin and verily go where no rampant rabbit has been before 8)
\
Rampant rabbits - Boiling Bunnies - MM - BB ... is there a link??? Total lunacy.

Regardless of any proof that I may receive to the contrary, Maid Marion is BB and is a fcuking nutter.

She / he / it is therefore a toy to be picked on mercilessly until such a time that I get bored or ex dvr sobers up / flasheart stops posting in gaydar and BBC stops beleiving she No 10's appointed ambassador to arrse.

Aunty Stella said:
Regardless of any proof that I may receive to the contrary, Maid Marion is BB and is a fcuking nutter.

She / he / it is therefore a toy to be picked on mercilessly until such a time that I get bored or ex dvr sobers up / flasheart stops posting in gaydar and BBC stops beleiving she No 10's appointed ambassador to arrse.
Listen you I won't tell you again, You only address me in the third person, while bowing as you back out the door backwards, or I shall be putting in a word to the men in the basement and they shall visit you via our 'new' friend MM/BB's flowershed branch of the SF.

Now I'm off to me job polishing the brass at the FCO....
Hey Hey, oh PLEASE mind out of the gutter!!!!!

Latest Threads