Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Roberts-Smith VC "mocked" on channel 10's the Circle

And the hits just keep on coming, typical media luvvies just don't get it:

[video=youtube;qmfoaagS7jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfoaagS7jk[/video]

^ You have my interest.....meh.......very close to chunkiness that I have a penchant for, complete with tittage.

Didn't really want to sully this thread......RS will get over it.

She's got a head like a Phantom ring, and about as much brains.

And since no other bastard has;

images

True confessions here, I have a poster of Cpl Ben on my office wall :) well, he's inspirational, he's local (Perth lad) and he's a real chick magnet! :) lol

Saw the interview on the 'Sunday Night' programme that led to the the stupid comments on that woman's programme that I've never seen, and the story is already in the past. So the story goes Cpl Roberts-Smith is looking forward to rejoining the regiment...so look out Terry Taliban :)

Gotta love her twitter page. "Love it when your kid makes a revolting artwork and then makes you carry it around with you". Response:"Shove it up your ****. Dumb whore".

Wasn't you, of course...

Edit; shit, does that mean she's been allowed to breed? Does the spawn also look like it was dropped on its face at birth?

Wasn't you, of course...

Edit; shit, does that mean she's been allowed to breed? Does the spawn also look like it was dropped on its face at birth?

Yes, she's squeezed out a **** trophy. Wonder if junior looks like a Klingon as well?