Robert Mugabe - A bigger cnut than B-Liar?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Apr 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to vast quantities of Havana Club Rum with me mukka Enrique, we got talking about his 'old country' and just how much of a cnut old Fidel was.

Of course, I wasn't going to let this Jonny Foreigner say Fidel was a bigger cnut than our beloved PM, and after a few more doubles old Enrique agreed with me, Tony beats Fidel hands down where being a cnut is concerned - just how smug was I....!

Well, until Enrique said, 'But Mugabe is a bigger cnut than B-Liar!' Game, set and match to the chubby Cuban in the loud shirt!

So my question is, is there another person living on the planet now who's a bigger cnut than Mugabe and if so why! Failing that, anyone got an argument for why he who fcuks the wide mouth frog is more of a cnut than Mugabe.

2. Blair is the bigger of the two.

Mugabe is simply following the outstanding traditions of all black african leaders since Chaka Zulu.

Blair has at least had some examples of how to do it.

3. Well said, that man.

4. Personally, I like Mugabe's 'tache! very dashing. Sadly that style fell out of fashion in the 40's

5. No-one but no-one is a bigger cnut than Bliar.

Mugabe is a bigger f*ckwit.

On balance - 1 round left, who gets it? Mugabe or Bliar?

My vote: Blair gets the bullet, followed by a swift butt stroke to Mugabe.

6. What? you'd like to stroke Mugabe's Butt?

Call me old fashioned but thats taking equal opportunities a tadge too far!

7. Bliar is the bigger cnut; Mugabe is just a senile old fart who likes beating up his opponents and stealing land from good old white folk to give to his cronies.

Bliar likes illegally invading countries and giving peerages to good old donators to his party.

Mugabe is a twát and a hated despot and everyone knows it and he doesn't really pretend otherwise.

Bliar is a cnut who pretends to be a democratic leader and defender of Britain. Sad thing is he believes it.

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What's wrong with stroking Mugabe's butt? Cad, you live up to your name by questioning this in the first place. Do you want the Thought Police to descend on you? Do you want to be taken away by big burly men, stripped and subjected to all sorts of unusual attention? Ok, sorry. I know that is BB's fantasy, not yours.

9. Dick Cheney - for reasons numerous.

At least Mugabe gets underlings to do it when he wants an old man shot in the face.

10. There's not a wrinkle on his face so I'm guessing his arrse deserves a fondle.

11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

As Mr Zulu said - Mr Mugabe is just doing what comes naturally, Mr Blair should really know better.

*sigh* wonder what Leopard Rock Hotel is like these days.....

12. Every nation gets the leadership they deserve, regardless of political system! If the leadership is shi'te you change it, if you don't, you deserve it!

Look at the septics with their current line-up!

Case proven M'lud!

13. Be afraid... be very afraid
    There's an even bigger cnut coming over the horizon and his name is Gordon Brown

14. Mugabe is an egotistical, self regarding, snot gobbling fúck pot of great magnitude.

Bliar is all of those things and a cnut to boot.

15. There is no bigger vagina than Bliar, even Mugabe. Infact Mugabe could take lessons from Bliar.