Robert Kilroy covered in shit...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Stardark, Dec 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...just before coming on 'Any Questions?', apparently. Ah, is that the whiff of controversy? Noooo...

Any Questions?
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

just bin skiffed?
  3. Covered in shit? How did they tell?
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Apparently Neue Arbeit MP and Bliar babe Ruth Kelly was also caught in the attack.

Good skills the sh!t-slinger! :lol: :lol:
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Met Ruth Kelly - doesn't appear to understand real life. At least not as the army understands it.
  6. any links to story. if true, that would make my weekend!!! :D

agent smith
  7. It is true but I hardly know how to say this, the dastardly assailant shouted "In the name of Islam". This information will surely pose an insoluble dilemma to SOME aficianados of this fine website.
  8. First Margaret Hodge being handcuffed, now Kilroy being sh1tted on lol. With all this talk of 'being skiffed' as well lol, this could be a 2-for-1 original.
    Obviously typo... should be:

To the point.
  9. Hackle,

I have spat coffee all over my screen and keyboard.

Top, top repartee. lololololool
  10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Apparently it took a while to clean Kilroy-Silk off the shit
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Mind you around some parts of the country a heap of shit is referred to as an 'Alan Michael'
  12. I think Mr Kilroy-Silk needs to be careful. Already demonstrated in the Netherlands, speaking out against Islam can result in your untimely death. He should be thankful it was just a bucket of shiit.
  13. the fact that it was a protest about islam does sort of dull the hilarity of the event!!!

Had it just beeen because the guy was such a twat, then that would have been brill :lol:

agent smith
  14. Currently on a rig with a load of Cloggies and they were not happy with the assination of there outspoken MP being topped. So much so that many cloggies have taken to burning down muslim schools!!!!! Mind you in the news in Holland the Muslims are now trying to get Xmas BANNED as it offends them. That's how PC things can get!!!!!!!!!!
    DD. :twisted: