Robbing Help The Heroes

They have "theiving shitbag from the shallow end of the gene pool" stamped in their faces. It's simple, don't hand cash to anyone purporting to be collecting for charity.

I've challenged two individuals here collecting on my doorstep in separate incidents, they were the only two who ever turned up here! One claimed to be collecting for a new rescue helicopter for the local red cross. The red cross don't do helicopters. The other claimed to be collecting for the local special school for spastic children. In both cases I pocketed the offered forged ID with photo, introduced them to my dog who showed them the shortcut off my property and then called the police and the ordnungsamt.

Both were later arrested and sent down.

100% of the collectors who have knocked on my door were bent, in Germany they aren't allowed to go door to door. The same gos for the telephone service salemen who stalk the quarters from time to time.

Exactly how many seats are there on the outrage bus? And is it drivable on a Cat D licence?

Unfortunately I'm not fammed on Bus-Outrage

Exactly how many seats are there on the outrage bus? And is it drivable on a Cat D licence?

Unfortunately I'm not fammed on Bus-Outrage
It's a fleet of luxury 52 seaters with air con, toilets, trolly dolly service bringing round complimentary copies of the Daily Heil and a TV screen for all seats showing rolling footage of Richard ******* Littlejohn getting really really angry. So it needs a full D Licence.

You'd needn't bother as this thread is already doing the rounds....without the Daily Heil link
Thanks for the tip - do the Mods need to redirect anything?

It's a fleet of luxury 52 seaters with air con, toilets, trolly dolly service bringing round complimentary copies of the Daily Heil and a TV screen for all seats showing rolling footage of Richard ******* Littlejohn getting really really angry. So it needs a full D Licence.
I believe that they're all VOR for planned maintenance, absolutely typical, busiest week of the year and some jobsworth takes them off the road. It just boils my piss.

Interesting that they collected at Sunderland and Newcastle Football Stadiums over a prolonged period and it appears all were from the Manchester area.

I believe that they're all VOR for planned maintenance, absolutely typical, busiest week of the year and some jobsworth takes them off the road. It just boils my piss.
The way things are going we could do with selling them off and replacing them with a luxury outrage train anyway.

Ahh, your piss may be boiling, but are you outraged?

You're fucked if you are.

MB

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't see your problem there CC - all 4!!! :)