Robbed and Loving It

Truth is stranger than fiction.

In Florida, a young man of 18 was pedaling his cycle to work when he was accosted by 4 semi-naked women.. Three of them assaulted him and held him down while the fourth rifled his pockets.. Their take -$ 100 of his hard earned cash.

Cops have no leads as the victim was unable to describe his attackers. He reported he didn't get a clear look at their faces.

story on google somewhere just plug in Topless Robbers- Florida..

seems there's a rash of such crimes.

I think its absolutely fcuking disgusting........

...that the knobber didn't get any pics!

chimera

LE
Surprised that the "article" misses out the usual punchline

Christ how fcuking dopey is that b1tch? 'I just have to apply this ointment to the back of your throat, your bumhole, your flange and then all over your boatrace!'

So a bloke comes home with less money in his pay packet and makes up a story so his mummy doesn't find out he's been seeing a prostitute.

Hell, I'd pay four birds $100 to be assaulted and held down whilst they rub their tits in my face.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
BarkingSpider said:
So a bloke comes home with less money in his pay packet and makes up a story so his mummy doesn't find out he's been seeing a prostitute.

Hell, I'd pay four birds $100 to be assaulted and held down whilst they rub their tits in my face.
I got two to do it for £25. And I didn't get the sh*t kicked out of me either. And they rubbed their fannies down my face, too.

Happy days.

asmallbrownduck said:
I would rather go to Haverford West than Florida for my holiday's.

Clicky
Stuff that I was drawn to this article by the illustration for some reason

Curvy

asmallbrownduck said:
I would rather go to Haverford West than Florida for my holiday's.

Clicky
Please tell me that 'rape by deception' isn't a real crime?

"Don't worry love I'm not really sticking it in, it's just your imagination", could get me the jail then.