Rob Brydon

B

Biscuits_AB

Is it just me or is this tw*t the unfunniest man on TV? What has happened to British comedy? I laughed harder when I got the sh*t kicked out of me by half a dozen Trogs in Sennelager in the early 80s.

Can anyone explain what is comical about Brydon?

billyruffian said:
He is also the worlds most miserable man in real life.
What do you expect? he's a shortar$ed, acne-scarred Welshman. How he resists the daily urge to hurl himself in front of a bus is beyond me.

Unfunniest man? I dunno, maybe. Unfunniest PERSON, Catherine Tate. Unbelieveable.

I think that Rob Brydon is as funny as fcuk. Catherine Tate however is a talentless blart.

the_guru said:
I think that Rob Brydon is as funny as fcuk. Catherine Tate however is a talentless blart.
What-ever!

Sorry couldn't resist, I wholeheartedly agree, she is without doubt talentless c t and feckin ugly to boot!

VerminWA said:
the_guru said:
What-ever!

Sorry couldn't resist, I wholeheartedly agree, she is without doubt talentless c t and feckin ugly to boot!
I'd bend her over. Particularly if she was dressed as the foul-mouthed old woman.

he does nothing for me in the comedy stakes i am afraid.

Rob Brydon is quite funny - after all he is Welsh...

Catherine Tait is not funny but she does have a lovely set of chebs and a great arse. So I'll forgive her the being unfunny if she forgives me breaking into her bedroom dressed like Henno Garvey...fair one??

Surely Rob Brydon's near-perfect Ronnie Corbett impression puts him up there with such comic luminaries as Chris Moyles and 'Comedy' Dave. Cnuts.

Caught about 10 secs of Catherine Tate on TV last night and to those of you who said they'd give her a game - shame on you. She is fcuking minging. I'd rather stick my chopper in Ruby Wax, and thats saying summat. (Shivers in horror)

Unfunniest comedian? (Oxymoron, or just moron?), Peter Kay.

Together with that other fat, sweaty, unshaven, 'funny as an Iraqi minibus ride to work' tw@t who has seven chins and can't even sit up straight. Whatever his name is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the_guru The NAAFI Bar 1
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
broadsword The Intelligence Cell 2