Rob Brydon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Jul 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or is this tw*t the unfunniest man on TV? What has happened to British comedy? I laughed harder when I got the sh*t kicked out of me by half a dozen Trogs in Sennelager in the early 80s.

Can anyone explain what is comical about Brydon?
  2. He is also the worlds most miserable man in real life.
  3. What do you expect? he's a shortar$ed, acne-scarred Welshman. How he resists the daily urge to hurl himself in front of a bus is beyond me.
  4. Nothing!

And on top of it, he's creepy too. *shudder*
  5. Unfunniest man? I dunno, maybe. Unfunniest PERSON, Catherine Tate. Unbelieveable.
  6. She is crap isn't she?
  7. I think that Rob Brydon is as funny as fcuk. Catherine Tate however is a talentless blart.
  8. Marion and Geoff, first season is very good.
  9. What-ever!

Sorry couldn't resist, I wholeheartedly agree, she is without doubt talentless c t and feckin ugly to boot!
  10. Don't drag yourself down to her level mate.
  11. I'd bend her over. Particularly if she was dressed as the foul-mouthed old woman.
  12. he does nothing for me in the comedy stakes i am afraid.
  13. Rob Brydon is quite funny - after all he is Welsh...

Catherine Tait is not funny but she does have a lovely set of chebs and a great arse. So I'll forgive her the being unfunny if she forgives me breaking into her bedroom dressed like Henno Garvey...fair one??
  14. Surely Rob Brydon's near-perfect Ronnie Corbett impression puts him up there with such comic luminaries as Chris Moyles and 'Comedy' Dave. Cnuts.
  15. Moyles is a fat yorkie cnut.