Road Wars...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Big_Floater, Jan 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay bit sad I know, I like every now and again to watch Road Wars and others showing complete inept individuals taking on the Law driving in stupid manners around the UK and getting wiped out . I have however noticed a bit of a concern.

Said Chav ********* nick cars, drive like nutters, wipe out honest peoples motors, eventually get caught, found to be on drugs, have no licence and what happens to them.....

Most of them have a small fine and banned for a year or two..... As for drug offences, roberies etc they are let off due to not enough evidence.

WTF.... The video evidence just shown on the TV should of been enough to get em locked up for ever.... The worrying concern is a lot of em are under 16 and have no respect for the laws of the land, and what is even funnier is non of them have ID, don't get me wrong but I don't know anyone who is honest who would not at least have a bank card on em.....

It shows that the UK is full of complete ********* who are on the take and think they have the right to take drugs and anything else they feel like and don't have any respect for anyone else...(especially if you live in the Garden of England), especially when the courts let them off with a ticking off, especially repeat offenders, how many times do they have to commit offences before they are finally locked up..... Rant over

Thank F~~k I live in Germany.... Oh and sorry if this has been done before...
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Valium not working this morning?
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I dont carry ID as a rule, I only carry the stuff I need, If I'm out shooting I dont carry my wallet or FAC to avoid losing them, its not a crime! That said I dont look 15 and drive a nova!
    If I'm commuting on the train I need a train ticket and often a photocard to validate it but apart from that I couldnt tell you where my driving license is and my passport is out of date but apparently still accepted.
  4. B N T, I need to get to the chemist for some more, part I missed was what is the point of banning someone without a licence for say 2 years, when yeh they ain't got a licence. It didn't stop em before so what makes you think it will stop em now. Plus the poor sod who's car was nicked or hit now has to pay out of there own insurance coz of the knob chav who hasn't got any and more than likely hasn't the money to pay for the damages and more than likely doesn't care....

The amount who give false info is shocking it begs to whether a compulsory ID scheme should be forced into place..... Uman rights my arse....

The past ten years has seen an increase of ASBO type offences that have brought on a generation of who gives a fcuk mentality which makes parts of the UK not worth living in....
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

There is an insurance industry schemewhich means that uninsured drivers damaging your car and you dont get penalised for it. That said if you leave the keys in it or fail to lock it then you are out of luck!
  6. Try comparing it to one of the American cop documentaries, where some fool drives out with a broken rear light, and gets stuck up at gunpoint, handcuffed, forced to sit in the gutter, thrown down and jumped on if they resist or even complain. Then the voiceover says, "The defendant was charged with having a broken rear light, evading arrest, lying to a police officer, resisting arrest and shitting himself with terror in the police car. He was sentenced to twelve consecutive terms of five years."
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And you say that like it is a bad thing!
  8. The UK cops shows are too depressing to watch, in that they demonstrate so much that is wrong with the governance of the country. Look at "Motorway cops" shown on BBC1 on Monday: two Polish professional thieves, two Romanian professional thieves, eight Vietnamese caught with a warehouse full of cannabis-growing equipment. All of them skipped bail or not charged. Not even a question mark about the immigration status of the Vietnamese.....
  9. With You on that.. Saw that program and felt very disturbed.. Especially as the Vietnamese crooks were laughing at the Police.. Is the UK a magnet to oversees villians?
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I think that should you break a law here which would carry a custodial sentence then you are deported and blacklisted for life. Stuff the open borders rubbish!
    Also they should undergo a suitable period of detention and have all their assets seized to pay for that and their crimes. Then them and their dependants can go back!
  11. Think I'm right in saying any foreign truck driver, who is believed to have commited an offence, when involved in a Road Traffic incident
    gets an instant stay in cells and the magistrate asap so perhaps we should extend this to any potential bail jumper
  12. I don't disagree with any of the complaints listed above, but two notes of caution:

1/. Those programmes take months to film. It's not as though they set off after a lunchtime brew and nab 400 chavs, pikeys, Vietnamese people smugglers or serial killers before the end of one shift.

2/. I've yet to see a series about the worst criminals of all in this country - the thieving, crooked, self-serving 'captains' of industry who have robbed us all of our pensions and investments. They have ruined far more lives than any worthless hoodie.

Perhaps someone should propose a series: Boardroom Cop: Steve Segal takes down the CEO of RBS with a nightstick and a Taser. I'd watch that.
  13. It is so easy to jump on the outrage bus at some of the previous comments, but there is not a lot one can do, take matters into your own hands and you lose all hands down, UK police are restricted in so much red tape these days not a lot anyone can do, and as for everyone being registered, they have been trying that for years in germany and it still dont work
  14. If you want to get REALLY irate about the criminal justice system, policing, politically correct bollocks and how it all works then take a look at this police blog;

I've been reading Inspector Gadgets posts for a few years now and its well worth checking what he has to say every few days.
  15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

In my last job we had to work fairly closely with the pointy heads and plastics. Fair do there was little they could do in Croydon to stem the tidal wave that is New Addington and Belgrave Walk. Tactical nukes are required!